Welcome to the My Football Forum - Discuss The Latest Football News & Results.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    20-12-11
    Location
    A House
    Posts
    3,223
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Maestro View Post
    What possesses you to make a statement like that when your club is getting closer to liquidation every day?
    Do you have any proof or facts that can back this up El Maestro?

  2. #17
    Hh7
    Hh7 is offline
    MFF Legend
    Join Date
    3-12-06
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,116
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by vulcan View Post
    Do you have any proof or facts that can back this up El Maestro?



    Didn't you see the crediors list published by the administrators last week??

  3. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    27-07-07
    Location
    Mossley
    Posts
    26,071
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hh7 View Post



    Didn't you see the crediors list published by the administrators last week??
    Everything's just fine at Glasgow Rangers apparently.

  4. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    20-12-11
    Location
    A House
    Posts
    3,223
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hh7 View Post



    Didn't you see the crediors list published by the administrators last week??
    Aye along with 4 potential buyers who will wipe the clubs debts out.

  5. #20
    Hh7
    Hh7 is offline
    MFF Legend
    Join Date
    3-12-06
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,116
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by vulcan View Post
    Aye along with 4 potential buyers who will wipe the clubs debts out.

    2 of them want to put Rangers into liquidation you stoopid boy!! The others who knows what they'd do with 134m of possible debt!

  6. #21
    MFF Legend
    Join Date
    3-12-06
    Location
    Little Aston..
    Age
    93
    Posts
    22,620
    Rep Power
    51
    Name:  hearts goal.gif
Views: 46
Size:  3.30 MBName:  hearts goal.gif
Views: 46
Size:  3.30 MB
    quality celebration. well worth a booking. i think after scoring and knowing how much it would upset lennon i would have taken my shorts and pants off as well

  7. #22
    Football Fan
    Join Date
    4-04-07
    Location
    glasgow
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,570
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Hh7 View Post
    2 of them want to put Rangers into liquidation you stoopid boy!! The others who knows what they'd do with 134m of possible debt!
    i thought it was three of them

  8. #23
    Football Fan
    Join Date
    14-09-09
    Location
    Ballymena
    Posts
    4,082
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by The Maestro View Post
    What possesses you to make a statement like that when your club is getting closer to liquidation every day?
    logic and the four bids being made as we speak fucking moron

    then again expecting you to have any fucking clue about football at the all is a fucking stretch
    Were Not Brazil Were Northern Ireland

  9. #24
    Hh7
    Hh7 is offline
    MFF Legend
    Join Date
    3-12-06
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,116
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Norn_irish_stu View Post
    logic and the four bids being made as we speak fucking moron

    then again expecting you to have any fucking clue about football at the all is a fucking stretch

    You are sounding very defensive there Norn. Maybe that happens when anyone wants to talk Rangers problems on here. Not one of the Rangers fans on here want to take it on. You get a couple of lines of "everything will be alright". Heads in the sand and blah blah blah is what is going on.

    ---------- Post added at 09:45 ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 ----------




    An interesting insight into the way the laptop loyal have approached this story.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •