World Cup Russia 2018

Sign in to follow this  

This is the best World Cup for a long time. Germany out, Argentina out, Spain out. Will an underdog manage to win it?

38 topics in this forum

• 13 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 15 replies
  1. France v Argentina 1 2

• 26 replies
    • 164 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 15 replies
  2. Ronaldo!

• 12 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics For: Saturday, 2019-08-17

• Total Posts
    • Total Topics
    • Total Members
  • Featured Topics

• Actually it wasn't....this a c&p from your link the other day Nick Kyrgios could be heavily sanctioned by the ATP after he verbally abused the chair umpire and then appeared to spit in his direction at the conclusion of his second-round exit from the Cincinnati Masters. The 24-year-old Australian overcame a calf concern and a 5-2 deficit to take the first set before his mental demons took control during the 7-6 (7-4) 6-7 (4-7) 6-2 loss to the Russian eighth seed Karen Khachanov. and this is from your latest post Nick Kyrgios left court to smash two racquets in a bad-tempered Cincinnati Masters defeat by Karen Khachanov after which he called the umpire "a tool".  Correct....I've never said or indicated otherwise. If you consider making replies that are not to your fancy as 'browbeating and/or bullying' then you're behaving exactly those you mention. No, I certainly do not expect anyone to 'tolerate' anything I post. Everybody is quite free to disagree with whatever I post in whatever manner (non derogatory I'd hope) they deem fit. Absolutely not....I have never put anyone on ignore at any forum I've been on. Spare you the moaning & groaning ?..........If you or anyone else posts something I disagree with I'll respond as I deem fit in a non derogatory manner.   No ? I'll beg to differ. I feel I do a fairly decent job but if boro boy feels different then he is quite at liberty to remove me from the position. You could always pm him with your gripes. Tsk tsk tsk............ All sweet here mate....but as you asked...
    • Order has been restored. The load mouthed unsporting cheating convicts have been put in their place. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12259422
    • 102/5 Archer is giving Smith something to think about. 

My Football Forum

Nearing 20 years old, My Football Forum was Established in March 2002 making us one of the original football forums. For years fans have been discussing the great game we love!

Your Links Here

This is an example of a list.

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.