Jump to content

Leaderboard


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/09/19 in all areas

  1. 2 points
    Whilst the woman has my sympathy for what happened to her daughter I cannot help but think her comments are unjustified. BJ was not referring to her or her daughter or that awful situation. He was merely expressing how desperate he felt about asking the EU for another extension.
  2. 2 points
  3. 1 point
    Harold

    The Feel Good Thread

    Nice one!
  4. 1 point
    Mr Magnificent

    Peaky Blinders!

    This has been painted on a wall in Digbeth, Birmingham. Went to see it yesterday and had food at Manzil's after.
  5. 1 point
    Mr Magnificent

    The Feel Good Thread

    Kerching! Beer vouchers!
  6. 1 point
    Mr Magnificent

    Tonight's dinner.

    It is one of the finest cheap meals. Bread and butter will be in order for me too. Real butter as well. None of this vegan shite!
  7. 1 point
    Harold

    The Daily track

    Chris De Burgh day....I actually bought the album (Spanish Train) this is from....a few decent tracks on it.
  8. 1 point
    sployal

    Rot In Hell You Cunt

    Robert Mugabe granted national hero status and official mourning. Dumb cunts will never learn...
  9. 1 point
    Normski

    The Gender Thread

    No one asked you if you wore knickers
  10. 1 point
    Normski

    The Labour Party

  11. 1 point
    The wife said, "If I ever got alzheimers I would commit suicide, rather than burden you with me..." I said, "That's the fifth time you've said that today!"
  12. 1 point
    I said to my mate, "Did you know that 75% of men stick their fingers up their arse whilst in the shower? Do you know what the other 25% do?" He said, "No, what?" I said, "You dirty bastard!"
  13. 1 point
    Better than them? What does that even mean? Sounds likes a retreat to me.
This leaderboard is set to London/GMT+01:00

My Football Forum

Nearing 20 years old, My Football Forum was Established in March 2002 making us one of the original football forums. For years fans have been discussing the great game we love!

Your Links Here

This is an example of a list.

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.