The Up and Coming Elections (May 6th 2021)

• Site Owner

Loads of elections in the UK very soon. I've received my postal vote, voted and returned it. In Scotland all i've seen is SNP signs everywhere, safe to say they will get re-elected. I read on the daily mail that Scots benefit from an extra £2,500 of public spending each with the Welsh getting £4,412 – while the English receive just £91!!!!

Madness!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, but the Conservatives don't have a hope in hell here in the constituency vote. Gotta try & get these cunts out mate!

Nah the election results. love an election night, well that's if it's on. I love watching all the analysis about the general election on the night. the best one was the Brexit vote, everyone was shock

Posted Images

• Site Owner
6 minutes ago, Bastion said:

What, United?

Nah the election results. love an election night, well that's if it's on. I love watching all the analysis about the general election on the night. the best one was the Brexit vote, everyone was shocked. I was loving it 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

SNP again?

Aye....can only hope they don't get the overall majority of 65 seats. Fucking unbelievable up here mate....Zenophobic cunts! They don't give a fuck that their lord and master has ruled over a shite governance for years and has only one aim...'separation' !!!! Sturgeon herself has said that 'separation' is more important than education, nhs, economy....separation is the target!