MOTM for April - Vote Now

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BTW... RD, I'm cool with you, you and and Mags have your own thing going on, I'm staying outa that....   You're good for the forum 👍

Tommy has the hands of a woman...🤣

Bunch of worms and sissies on here go fuck yourselves with your PM's and other bullshit

Posted Images

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

we should all vote for mags so admin have to give mags the man of the match prize and he can haunt them one last time. 🤣

vote for who you want...he won't get it.....push all you want....he aint returning....give him my best when you next converse with him....lol

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

vote for who you want...he won't get it.....push all you want....he aint returning....give him my best when you next converse with him....lol

speaking of mags the last time i spoke to him he said you are a corrupt ass kisser that takes sides in any argument and you only banned him because you dont like him 🤣

• Administrator
1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

speaking of mags the last time i spoke to him he said you are a corrupt ass kisser that takes sides in any argument and you only banned him because you dont like him 🤣

Tell him he's a wee cutie. Ye don't want to know what he said to me about your good self Ches....but I shall never breathe a word.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Nah, banned members are obviously "void" votes.

3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

well if everyone votes for mags and he dont get it that means you rigged it. 

Oh dear, How sad, never mind mate......perhaps a wee mention in the press may assist ?

1 minute ago, Harold said:

now how would Mags know that ?....lol

because red told him on the forum that you told red what mags said in a PM to you. 😃 anyway bert dont be like harry and and meghan and say someone said something and then not back it up with facts. either say everything or say nothing.

Just now, UNIQUE said:

because red told him on the forum that you told red what mags said in a PM to you. 😃 anyway bert dont be like harry and and meghan and say someone said something and then not back it up with facts. either say everything or say nothing.

I don't remember that at all but if I did then I don't know what it was about now. 

If you can prove it fair enough but I've just said above leave my name out of any bullshit. 

I'm done with falling out over someone who's not here anyway anymore. 

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

Sad this because everyone has been having a right laugh so far tonight. 

Just move on from it. 

im fine mate but dont you just love people that say here your mate has been talking about you behind your back and then say im not saying what they said im not getting involved. we have all known one of them in life. anyway im off to the fun thread my vote has been cast. 😄

• Administrator
1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

Okay...let's see the facts Ches.....show me what you're on about ? It's you that's making accusations so it's you that has to back them up mate. Put up or shut up as the saying goes.....lol. Now.....look back over many threads on the site and you will see very clearly what Idiot Boy thinks of RD.....there's nothing new that I had to say to anyone via pm or what. I'll hold my hands up to telling RD that Mags didn't want him back when I asked RD to return in order to increase traffic as the forum was running on fumes. Now, your prerogative but if you believe what that fucking clown tells you is factual then I'm disappointed in you mate. He is a serial liar. Up to you though....in the long run you'll become aware as I did.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

im fine mate but dont you just love people that say here your mate has been talking about you behind your back and then say im not saying what they said im not getting involved. we have all known one of them in life. anyway im off to the fun thread my vote has been cast. 😄

yeah....you're a loyal one Ches.....lol