MOTM for April - Vote Now

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BTW... RD, I'm cool with you, you and and Mags have your own thing going on, I'm staying outa that....   You're good for the forum 👍

Tommy has the hands of a woman...🤣

Bunch of worms and sissies on here go fuck yourselves with your PM's and other bullshit

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Yeah, not had much dealings with Tommy but Stan I just can't take to at all. 

Posts emojis to make you look stupid and when you ask why he makes out you've lost your head.

Just get the feeling they don't want anyone new on there. 

Odd you can agree about people being left wing and woke but you got annoyed at someone posting an emoji? Did I read that right?

Edited by Gaz
2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Are you now following me around trying to make me look bad to the mods. 

Another on ignore, enjoy the forum mate. 

IT wasn't even aimed at you!!

You literally called me out on another thread on here. Like I said, I have no issue with you! Never have! 

'trying to make me look bad to the mods' How far up their arse do you want to go mate 🤷‍♂️🤣

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

Odd you can agree about people being left wing and woke but you got annoyed at someone posting an emoji? Did I read that right?

They were an odd bunch though, sizing up there own dicks and going on a bout bumming each other.... Then I step in with some quick whit and they get upset.... " Oh no a Christian women is on our dick measuring forum" no evidence of catfishing and very cheap to do so.

#cunts

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

IT wasn't even aimed at you!!

You literally called me out on another thread on here. Like I said, I have no issue with you! Never have! 

'trying to make me look bad to the mods' How far up their arse do you want to go mate 🤷‍♂️🤣

Your starting to sound like you've been a member on here before or you have known me previously.