Hospitality Struggling to find workers!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not enough people applying for jobs!! What about all the cunts on Benefits? They should be applying for jobs, i'm sure if they don't look for jobs they lose their benefits? They have it so fuckin

haha, you can when you come from Middlesbrough 🙂 

that's if they are claiming unemployment (job seekers) benefit. There are so many benefits available nowadays. The problem is, imo, that the claimants (those not on unemployment benefit) will probably

11 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Not enough people applying for jobs!!

What about all the cunts on Benefits? They should be applying for jobs, i'm sure if they don't look for jobs they lose their benefits? They have it so fucking easy!!! Scruffy cunts!!!

Mate.... that's outrageous 🤣

• Administrator
1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

i'm sure if they don't look for jobs they lose their benefits?

that's if they are claiming unemployment (job seekers) benefit. There are so many benefits available nowadays. The problem is, imo, that the claimants (those not on unemployment benefit) will probably decide that it isn't financially viable to take a job which would mean losing either all or part of the benefits they claim....eg....housing benefit, tax credit benefit, council tax benefit and whatever else they may be entitled to when not in employment.

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Not enough people applying for jobs!!

What about all the cunts on Benefits? They should be applying for jobs, i'm sure if they don't look for jobs they lose their benefits? They have it so fucking easy!!! Scruffy cunts!!!

I think you should change the title to Hospitality Struggling

It's on life support

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Aaaah....the wonder of social media.

You think the guy who is a huge representative in hospitality is lying that he has taken the government to court?

These guys are fucked aff they've been forced to close whilst service stations,primark,supermarkets,etc have been heaving with people

The Gov's evidence is a pisstake

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Normski said:

You think the guy who is a huge representative in hospitality is lying that he has taken the government to court?

I don't know. Simply saying that while you don't believe all that is available via MSM (as I don't), I don't believe all that is shown on SM...and there was an example, before you took time out, that you cited that I showed was shite. It was something to do with the BBC news presenters being banned from wearing a poppy. Swings and roundabouts mate.

44 minutes ago, Normski said:

Btw this guy took the Government to court as their evidence for fucking hospitality up the arse was....wait for it.......from a South Korean nightclub

That's the issue,  Parlour shut today due to forecast.... so you can't sit a table waiting for a beer to be brought over indoors, yet, 

Ye can sit indoors with some dude standing over you cutting your hair....

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

I don't know. Simply saying that while you don't believe all that is available via MSM (as I don't), I don't believe all that is shown on SM...and there was an example, before you took time out, that you cited that I showed was shite. It was something to do with the BBC news presenters being banned from wearing a poppy. Swings and roundabouts mate.

Every news outlet and journalist in the world will have a Twitter account where they report stories....SM ain't all about Beryl and Sandra

24 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

It doesn't make sense all these shops and gyms being open yet you can't have a drink or eat inside. 

If it has to be restricted numbers have someone sit on the door and let people in when people leave to free up space. 

Belfast Restaurants and bars spent upwards of £80k to make their establishments safe,my bro was in one before Chrimbo,he was astonished at the length they went to for safety,even having to put your hand up if you needed a piss,like in primary school

Not long after they got fucked up the arse on flawed Gov evidence yet in Asda the aisles have been crammed and people climbing over each other trying to reach products

For me now it's not about a virus,it's about social control

Where is the biggest social gatherings? Yup

4 minutes ago, Bastion said:

That's the issue,  Parlour shut today due to forecast.... so you can't sit a table waiting for a beer to be brought over indoors, yet, 

Ye can sit indoors with some dude standing over you cutting your hair....

See my last post mate☝

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Normski said:

Every news outlet and journalist in the world will have a Twitter account where they report stories....SM ain't all about Beryl and Sandra

correct.....but they will also have their own agenda depending on which way they lean and if it suits said agenda.