Lies,Lies and More Lies....When Will The Penny Drop?

Where to start with this one!

This time a yr ago i was glued to the news everyday,i got so sucked in i kept the windows shut as my missus was vulnerable

I done the shopping before mask mandates and was one of the very few to cover up so much so that i got weird looks

Then things made no sense

Hundreds of thousands coming and going to and from UK with passengers free to leave airports and do their own thing

Countless personal accounts of people's relatives having COVID on their death certificate despite dying of other diseases,never tested,etc

Then the Gov decided if anyone died within 28 days of testing positive they were considered a COVID death.....bizarre

The Gov also decided to mass test hundreds of thousands of healthy people whuch if used in  a high cycle threshold would show a false positive...again bizarre

20210503_135044.thumb.jpg.4f1fb0558b873d00ed893f14ad740b5b.jpg

Here's Kary Mullis,the inventor of the PCR tell us "with PCR if you do it well enough you can find almost anything in anybody.....it doesn't mean you are sick"

Well the Gov definitely did it well enough......listen👇

Basically the world economy was destroyed using this test

Boris said he will not coerce people into getting jabbed.."we don't do that here"

Boris and Wankcock then decided it was law for care workers to get jabbed or no job

20210503_140221.thumb.jpg.fc7209f6246e5edba63b521f7ba474a6.jpg

The vaccine minister Nadhim Zahawi and Michael Gove both said there is absolutely no plan to introduce Vax passports in January

20210503_131648.thumb.jpg.12f266a617bc35ea0192126ceaee1131.jpg

20210503_131710.thumb.jpg.93ddfe2beef3a9b1324f69192a490802.jpg

Tony Bliar March 2020

"Our teams are now embedded in governments all over the world

March 2021

20210503_135313.thumb.jpg.2489704fb622af8e5aaebf8a43e130a8.jpg

Maggie will be spinning in her grave

Watch this space..........

Edited by Normski
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!! WHY ARE GP'S SHARING MEDICAL INFORMATION WITH THE FIRE SERVICE??  

Yep saw that.....clown Bojo says lockdowns work .....saved thousands of lives....no you fucking clown they killed thousands and the fallout from the last year of lockdowns will be catastrophic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Normski said:

If people are still blind to it then there's no hope for them mate

Biggest fucking scam in history

175 suicudes a week now in Uk,1 COVID(alleged) on Monday in whole of UK

Don't hear much about this either, but it is worse than the Covid scam.

Alcohol killed more people in 2020 in England and Wales than in any of the previous 20 years, official data shows.

There were 7,423 deaths from alcohol misuse last year - a rise of 20% from 2019, the Office for National Statistics says.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-57008067

1 minute ago, sployal said:

Alcohol killed more people in 2020 in England and Wales than in any of the previous 20 years, official data shows.

There were 7,423 deaths from alcohol misuse last year - a rise of 20% from 2019, the Office for National Statistics says.

Fs... more doom and gloom.... and BBC Shite I'll no be clicking on.....

Up da Belfield.....

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

Yep saw that.....clown Bojo says lockdowns work .....saved thousands of lives....no you fucking clown they killed thousands and the fallout from the last year of lockdowns will be catastrophic

Almost a third of recent Covid deaths in England and Wales not directly caused by virus

Weekly data from the ONS shows nearly 33 per cent of people included in the overall death figures that Covid was not an underlying cause.

Nearly one third of recently registered Covid deaths in England and Wales are people who died primarily from other causes, the latest figures show....

10 minutes ago, sployal said:

Almost a third of recent Covid deaths in England and Wales not directly caused by virus

Weekly data from the ONS shows nearly 33 per cent of people included in the overall death figures that Covid was not an underlying cause.

Nearly one third of recently registered Covid deaths in England and Wales are people who died primarily from other causes, the latest figures show....

It's bullshit mate,it's a helluva lot more

Freedom Of Information requests to hospital trusts across the UK have revealed an eye opener in relation  to deaths from Covid and nothing else....i'll post some tomarra