Jump to content
EURO 2020 - Get your Predictions in for the Last 16 ×

Lies,Lies and More Lies....When Will The Penny Drop?


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, cazcat said:

Best thing about the vaccine is by the time I get it those who had it First will tell me it wasn't or was worth it.... However, if there is a zombie apocalypse shall we hide all the zimmer frames now?

i just need to know from everyone on here if they would tell me if they got bit by a zombie or would keep that info to themselves 😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i just need to know from everyone on here if they would tell me if they got bit by a zombie or would keep that info to themselves 😃

I think I'm the youngest here so when I log in and find it awash with dribble (more than normal) I'd know we're proper fucked, so who has had both jabs then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, cazcat said:

I think I'm the youngest here so when I log in and find it awash with dribble (more than normal) I'd know we're proper fucked, so who has had both jabs then?

Has Winston fucked aff?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, cazcat said:

Best thing about the vaccine is by the time I get it those who had it First will tell me it wasn't or was worth it.... However, if there is a zombie apocalypse shall we hide all the zimmer frames now?

Your healthy age group has a 0.04% chance of dying from Covid,creepy Whitty has stated they will now treat it like flu

Why the hell would you get it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Your healthy age group has a 0.04% chance of dying from Covid,creepy Whitty has stated they will now treat it like flu

Why the hell would you get it

Because of my Dad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Owner
2 hours ago, Normski said:

The same guy now says you should wear a mask whilst swimming in the sea😄😄

Embarrassing ffs

 

I remember that video saying masks are basically pointless!

28 minutes ago, Normski said:

Remember this👇👇👇👇👇

 

They are just for Adults? Have they changed their minds?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 09/05/2021 at 18:27, Normski said:

In the name of fuck

 

Sinead O Connor’s house is just out of picture there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6k
    Total Topics
    142.8k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    632
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Gibran
    Newest Member
    Gibran
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...