Lies,Lies and More Lies....When Will The Penny Drop?

19 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

this shit makes me mad as hell. 

Incredible mate,people turn on the news to see a pile of bodies piling up cos of rona....nothing like a bit of brainwashing

I never thought when i lost my job that i cudda been a crisis actor😄

On 05/06/2021 at 07:25, Harold said:

keep denying Norm.....I'm happy enough to have had both inoculations and go along with guidelines.

Saw some guy on one of those daytime TV programmes Mrs SA watches, he was an American professor of some sort, he was spouting on about a report about vaccinating children, he stated that the report says that for every 1m vaccinated at least 100 children will die from the vaccine!

Then tho host brought on a woman professor- who challenged him on his statement, turned out she had the report he was talking about with her, and had  read it in detail. Nowhere in the report did it state what the guy had said, and had already spouted his site on social media to his conspiracy  theory loving idiots ( tho people like us will never be privy to such reports) this woman left him crawling up his own arse in ridicule. And that is a lot of the problem, they spout their shite without a direct challenge from a person of similar stature in the same field, and the sad sheep follow.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Normski said:

Denying what?

that there is a serious problem which is requiring vaccinations to overcome it/lessen the effects.

• Site Owner

One thing that bugs me is why china have only had 91,359 cases of this virus? 

Where they really that efficient with their lockdowns and tests? I read within weeks of the virus being found, they have tested 9 million people.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

One thing that bugs me is why china have only had 91,359 cases of this virus? 

Where they really that efficient with their lockdowns and tests? I read within weeks of the virus being found, they have tested 9 million people.

cos they're fucking liars and secretive as fuck!

• Site Owner

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9675899/BBC-presenter-Jon-Sopel-crew-kicked-table-Joe-Jill-Biden.html

Why is no one wearing masks?

I thought you could only not wear masks when your eating, or is this because they are outside.

I don't know the fucking rules as i've past caring, I only wear mask inside shops.