Moon Landings

Gaz

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Everything is doubted these days. I'd say it took place. Why would they want to lie about it. It's strange we haven't been back to the moon since then. Surely it would be safer to have a camp on the moon rather than having the ISS. 

I've seen several documentaries on this topic....both sides put over thoughts, theories and evidence as to why it did/did not happen. It will all depend on what the viewer wants to believe. Personally I really don't give a fuck but if others do then who am I to argue.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Everything is doubted these days. I'd say it took place. Why would they want to lie about it. It's strange we haven't been back to the moon since then. Surely it would be safer to have a camp on the moon rather than having the ISS. 

On the side the sun hits, a day and a night last about 13 days... Temperature is an issue, from minus 173°C to 126°C

4 hours ago, boro_boy said:

It's strange we haven't been back to the moon since then. 

We have but the cost of sending a man to a place where there is nothing is not worth the investment. However, now they are looking at it as a staging post to get to Mars.

3 minutes ago, cazcat said:

We have but the cost of sending a man to a place where there is nothing is not worth the investment. However, now they are looking at it as a staging post to get to Mars.

jobs for the boys. Thank fuck I won't be here to see that disaster!