We will Follow Follow...

Harold

13 hours ago, Harold said:

hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I hear that.

Have to say i had a tear in my eye seeing John Greig presenting Tav with the trophy, what a moment.

Also have to say what a bunch of cnuts at Sky, cutting the moment short, 6 feckin minutes of adverts before going over to Southampton for another game.

5 minutes ago, superally said:

Have to say i had a tear in my eye seeing John Greig presenting Tav with the trophy, what a moment.

Also have to say what a bunch of cnuts at Sky, cutting the moment short, 6 feckin minutes of adverts before going over to Southampton for another game.

Got To say I also shed a few tears today. People  say the journey is over for me it’s far from it Rangers journey will continue. But we will as a club and fans savour 55 and it’s special meaning 

10 hours ago, superally said:

I was the same mate. Very fitting that it was the Greatest Ever Ranger who did it. Also the fact that Neil Doncaster wasn't to be seen was a bonus!

8 minutes ago, Normski said:

Cherrypicking again

To be expected though Norm....not a fucking word of condemnation (apart from having a go at the UK Government in attempting to detain illegal immigrants....which comes under the jurisdiction of the UK Government and NOT Sturgeon's kiddy on chaos up here) about the mass gathering in her constituency the other day....because it suits her and her party's vote catching tactics.....or the recent pro Palestine gathering at George Square for the same reason. This was the same cunt who uttered NOT one word of condemnation of the Hibs fans who invaded the pitch at Hampden after they beat Rangers in the Cup Final the other year. There is a trend mate!!!!....Rangers/Rangers fans always bad guys.....every other cunt....sweeeeeeeeeeep! And people actually wonder why Rangers fans detest these republican bastards!!!!!

well, well well......after the SNP denouncing Rangers and that they the club should have done more (Rangers are NOT responsible for what happens in the street.....that is the job of the Police).....have a read at this (in response to a letter from Rangers requesting fans be allowed into Ibrox for the Aberdeen game, where they could be monitored btw) and ESPECIALLY the 2nd paragraph.....

May be an image of text that says "Your April, Dear Stewart now able offer response Rangers your proposals following season. mark occasion, stay home We expect welcome work encouraging mass gatherings breach people we COVD regulations and public health advice. Monday, to whole Ûh disappointing Scotland will relation proposals Scottish flagship summer, subject rganisers Victoria matches permitted. The Edinburgh following many spectators European Championship revised plans national clinicians number Scotland caps attend necessary guidance. finalising guidance government distancing would, associated physical when with and important. guidance Scottish Government Council helpful and| would be happy Police Scotland on your proposals will also discuss any aspect this you."