• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

GB News - The Lineup

boro_boy

1 hour ago, Harold said:

The group which is leading the campaign to pressure companies to refrain from advertising is called 'Stop Funding Hate'.....lol. Google it and you'll find out about hate and bigotry alright!

https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/06/15/the-pathetic-attempt-to-cancel-gb-news/

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Shame but they are gonna get hounded off the air, the woke brigade will go for the throat and cancel culture will win again.

Vodafone another looking at boycott  but fair fucks to Co-op

(2/2) 
2- We will not undermine the commercial value of our society for our members. 
3- We will ensure our values & principles are clear and undiminished regardless of surrounding content. ^

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Vodafone another looking at boycott  but fair fucks to Co-op

(2/2) 
2- We will not undermine the commercial value of our society for our members. 
3- We will ensure our values & principles are clear and undiminished regardless of surrounding content. ^

Up da CO-OP...

• Administrator

I can't believe these woke snowflake cunts are messaging companies to not advertise on the site, and the the stupid companies are pulling their ads. Pulling their ads from free speech!!!

20 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I can't believe these woke snowflake cunts are messaging companies to not advertise on the site, and the the stupid companies are pulling their ads. Pulling their ads from free speech!!!

The following is a reply from Octopus Energy's CEO to an e-mail sent to him questioning the company's decision to remove it's advertising...

Their CEO responded promptly to my concerns:
Thank you for writing about the fact we're not currently advertising with GB News.
I really appreciate the time you've taken to share your opinions - I've been reading them overnight and this morning and they're very helpful in thinking hard about how we operate.
I noticed some messages were based on skewed media reports, rather than what I actually said – so please find attached the letter I wrote earlier this week.
Like any company, we take the view that it's prudent to see a product before spending our money on it. So I'd like to see how GB News settles down before making such a decision.
I believe this is a right and sensible decision from us: we are in no way "pulling sponsorship" – we were unaware these ads were running in the first place – and simply reserving our right to choose until we can make a fully informed decision.
Our job is to focus on giving customers great value and service, whilst helping make energy greener and cheaper. I'll keep working relentlessly on that for all customers, and love and respect the fact we serve the complete spectrum of opinion and society. We'll make sure that our advertising choices reflect that too.
Very best wishes,
Greg Jackson
CEO & Founder

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone still watching this ? I'm not an avid news channel viewer and basically only have it on in the morning.....sad to say it just seems to be a lot of blethering amongst the presenters themselves with a few exceptions. Haven't seen any debates during the evenings so can't comment as to how that's going. Tbh....I've lost interest.

On 14/06/2021 at 11:55, Harold said:

I have applied to join GB News Discussion group on FB

was accepted but for some reason it disappeared last week never to be seen again. So I applied to join GB News Official Discussion Group....took a fews days but I was accepted. Place is swarmed by leftist trolls. I've reported them continually tp the admin team but fuck all has been done. I've posed at least two/three questions as OP's (which have to be approved by admin team) severely criticising them (admins) for lack of action. I've messaged one......my questions haven't been approved and I got no reply to my message. A fucking joke of admin team.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

was accepted but for some reason it disappeared last week never to be seen again. So I applied to join GB News Official Discussion Group....took a fews days but I was accepted. Place is swarmed by leftist trolls. I've reported them continually tp the admin team but fuck all has been done. I've posed at least two/three questions as OP's (which have to be approved by admin team) severely criticising them (admins) for lack of action. I've messaged one......my questions haven't been approved and I got no reply to my message. A fucking joke of admin team.

I done the same and left within a few days,