Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

GB News - The Lineup


boro_boy

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator

The only show I watch is the one with Simon McCoy on, them two are funny. Don't watch it in the evening. I follow GB News on twitter so they recap everything on there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

just switched on to this the now....said they were going to talk to Harry Redknapp about the game last night....nup, couldn'r get that link. Said they were going to see reactions from England fans....nup, couldn't get that. Sorry to say this seems so amateurish. I was looking forward to this new channel but I'm kinda non plussed about it. Plus Andrew Neil is on a break (?). What the fuck is going on ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Harold said:

just switched on to this the now....said they were going to talk to Harry Redknapp about the game last night....nup, couldn'r get that link. Said they were going to see reactions from England fans....nup, couldn't get that. Sorry to say this seems so amateurish. I was looking forward to this new channel but I'm kinda non plussed about it. Plus Andrew Neil is on a break (?). What the fuck is going on ?

Shit show!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Harold said:

just switched on to this the now....said they were going to talk to Harry Redknapp about the game last night....nup, couldn'r get that link. Said they were going to see reactions from England fans....nup, couldn't get that. Sorry to say this seems so amateurish. I was looking forward to this new channel but I'm kinda non plussed about it. Plus Andrew Neil is on a break (?). What the fuck is going on ?

Honestly thought the sound issues would have been sorted by now....

 

Andrew N is on a break, as he helped set it up, been working months before going on air, so he probably needs a break .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Bastion said:

Honestly thought the sound issues would have been sorted by now....

 

Andrew N is on a break, as he helped set it up, been working months before going on air, so he probably needs a break

Hardly watch it apart from 3-6 now and again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
On 03/07/2021 at 08:15, Harold said:

I've posed at least two/three questions as OP's (which have to be approved by admin team) severely criticising them (admins) for lack of action. I've messaged one......my questions haven't been approved and I got no reply to my message. A fucking joke of admin team.

The admin that I messaged was that Rebecca Hutson, blonde haired bint that's on in the mornings......lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator
1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I've decided I don't like GBNews and i've not watched it for a while. Also seen on the internet that some twat knelt on the floor like on air!!

 

must admit I've not watched for a while either. I really only have the news on in the mornings for the weather (must admit BBC is better) & background noise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I've decided I don't like GBNews and i've not watched it for a while. Also seen on the internet that some twat knelt on the floor like on air!!

 

Well that's me done totally now even though I said I haven't watched for a while. Good video by Belfield....I take it that presenter cunt was criticising people for questioning TTK as being racist ? Small minded spunk stain!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 22/05/2021 at 13:23, Bastion said:

I'd do Michelle Dewbury (spellin?)

 

 

 

On 22/05/2021 at 13:38, Harold said:

yeah, defo....

She's blonde and looks like a dweeb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bastion said:

Rightyho

I would hope my opinion would be different from yours.... Would you do Darren Wooton?

Actually thinking you might.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cazcat said:

I would hope my opinion would be different from yours.... Would you do Darren Wooton?

Actually thinking you might.....

Kills a kill Caz......

Think it's Dan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Kills a kill Caz......

Think it's Dan

I don't think he'll be a mention in the address book after being a distant memory and a notch on the bed post :sleep:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6,340
    Total Topics
    157,282
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    688
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Aiz321
    Newest Member
    Aiz321
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...