• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

GB News - The Lineup

boro_boy

• Administrator

The only show I watch is the one with Simon McCoy on, them two are funny. Don't watch it in the evening. I follow GB News on twitter so they recap everything on there. 

just switched on to this the now....said they were going to talk to Harry Redknapp about the game last night....nup, couldn'r get that link. Said they were going to see reactions from England fans....nup, couldn't get that. Sorry to say this seems so amateurish. I was looking forward to this new channel but I'm kinda non plussed about it. Plus Andrew Neil is on a break (?). What the fuck is going on ?

38 minutes ago, Harold said:

just switched on to this the now....said they were going to talk to Harry Redknapp about the game last night....nup, couldn'r get that link. Said they were going to see reactions from England fans....nup, couldn't get that. Sorry to say this seems so amateurish. I was looking forward to this new channel but I'm kinda non plussed about it. Plus Andrew Neil is on a break (?). What the fuck is going on ?

Shit show!

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Honestly thought the sound issues would have been sorted by now....

Andrew N is on a break, as he helped set it up, been working months before going on air, so he probably needs a break .

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Bastion said:

Honestly thought the sound issues would have been sorted by now....

Andrew N is on a break, as he helped set it up, been working months before going on air, so he probably needs a break

Hardly watch it apart from 3-6 now and again. 

On 03/07/2021 at 08:15, Harold said:

I've posed at least two/three questions as OP's (which have to be approved by admin team) severely criticising them (admins) for lack of action. I've messaged one......my questions haven't been approved and I got no reply to my message. A fucking joke of admin team.

The admin that I messaged was that Rebecca Hutson, blonde haired bint that's on in the mornings......lol

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I've decided I don't like GBNews and i've not watched it for a while. Also seen on the internet that some twat knelt on the floor like on air!!

must admit I've not watched for a while either. I really only have the news on in the mornings for the weather (must admit BBC is better) & background noise.

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I've decided I don't like GBNews and i've not watched it for a while. Also seen on the internet that some twat knelt on the floor like on air!!

Well that's me done totally now even though I said I haven't watched for a while. Good video by Belfield....I take it that presenter cunt was criticising people for questioning TTK as being racist ? Small minded spunk stain!

On 22/05/2021 at 13:23, Bastion said:

I'd do Michelle Dewbury (spellin?)

On 22/05/2021 at 13:38, Harold said:

yeah, defo....

She's blonde and looks like a dweeb

1 minute ago, Bastion said:

Rightyho

I would hope my opinion would be different from yours.... Would you do Darren Wooton?

Actually thinking you might.....

1 minute ago, cazcat said:

I would hope my opinion would be different from yours.... Would you do Darren Wooton?

Actually thinking you might.....

Kills a kill Caz......

Think it's Dan

20 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Kills a kill Caz......

Think it's Dan

I don't think he'll be a mention in the address book after being a distant memory and a notch on the bed post :sleep: