Jump to content

GB News - The Lineup


boro_boy

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Bastion said:

The more I see of Neil Oliver,  the more I like him, he made a cracking speech regards the measures introduced regards Covid, 

He has this platform to say what a lot of people are thinking, and he uses it well....

 

 

 

Will take a gander later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Moderator

Anyone still watch this channel ? I don't....I lost interest in the day time viewing long ago....felt they were trying too hard to placate the left.....anyways, just seen Andrew Neil will NOT be returning....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2021/09/13/andrew-neil-quits-gb-news/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Owner
33 minutes ago, Harold said:

Anyone still watch this channel ? I don't....I lost interest in the day time viewing long ago....felt they were trying too hard to placate the left.....anyways, just seen Andrew Neil will NOT be returning....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2021/09/13/andrew-neil-quits-gb-news/

I've stopped watching, they just talk utter shit!!!

I want news headlines!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I've stopped watching, they just talk utter shit!!!

I want news headlines!

there was word that the channel is considering becoming more right wing like Fox to get viewing figures up.....they'll need to do something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Owner
1 minute ago, Harold said:

there was word that the channel is considering becoming more right wing like Fox to get viewing figures up.....they'll need to do something.

And they'll need to do it soon, would be great if it was like SkyNews Australia!! I'd watch it then!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.3k
    Total Topics
    155.4k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    677
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    samliverbol
    Newest Member
    samliverbol
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...