Jump to content

Naomi Osaka


Normski

Recommended Posts

She refused to do a press conference at the French Open because of her mental health

She was threatened with a fine or expulsion if she didn't....in the end she withdrew from the tournament

Alot of cunts have stuck their nose including this prized one

20210601_201712.thumb.jpg.f022f25eccf5923032e45bb799a20ad5.jpg

Thoughts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, sployal said:

Can't handle the media pressure then tell them to fuck off then fuck off, if she bigger than the game they will come crawling back, if not then bye bye.

Agreed mate.

She is being an attention freak. By withdrawing she attracted ten times the media coverage.

All planned and set up nicely for Serena to win now as she was not gonna beat Osaka in the reign of pigs pudding. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Agreed mate.

She is being an attention freak. By withdrawing she attracted ten times the media coverage.

All planned and set up nicely for Serena to win now as she was not gonna beat Osaka in the reign of pigs pudding. 

Pigs pudding, love it🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Fuck the media.... don't speak to them if ye don't want too 👍

Thats all the problem Bastion, these mega sports stars sign contracts worth millions which stipule they must give after match press conferences, she is reputed to be the highest paid female athlete today.

Just smile into the camera  and say "i can't answer that actualy, next question please" is not very difficult.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sployal said:

Thats all the problem Bastion, these mega sports stars sign contracts worth millions which stipule they must give after match press conferences, she is reputed to be the highest paid female athlete today.

Just smile into the camera  and say "i can't answer that actualy, next question please" is not very difficult.

Amen brother. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sployal said:

Thats all the problem Bastion, these mega sports stars sign contracts worth millions which stipule they must give after match press conferences, she is reputed to be the highest paid female athlete today.

Just smile into the camera  and say "i can't answer that actualy, next question please" is not very difficult.

I hate the media, its two fingers up to them.....

 

Plus, I couldn't gee a fuck what she thinks....

 

I'm happy 😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
32 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Never! I am always on em! 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah you love a bit of cock in your mouth!! So i've heard....

On the story, I don't know anything about her! So can't really comment, but mental health issues get thrown around all the time these days!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah you love a bit of cock in your mouth!! So i've heard....

On the story, I don't know anything about her! So can't really comment, but mental health issues get thrown around all the time these days!

Dr Christian used  it too..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah you love a bit of cock in your mouth!! So i've heard....

On the story, I don't know anything about her! So can't really comment, but mental health issues get thrown around all the time these days!

Well if you have heard that then surely you run in the same circles then eh Sailor Boy? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have no doubt that part of her contract financially includes some clause concerning media duties. Reduce any prize/participation money accordingly if she doesn't wish to take part in said interviews.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
9 hours ago, Bastion said:

Dr Christian used  it too..

 

Yes he did the weirdo. 

9 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Well if you have heard that then surely you run in the same circles then eh Sailor Boy? 

:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7k
    Total Topics
    176.3k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    821
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    PowerPunisher
    Newest Member
    PowerPunisher
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...