Naomi Osaka

Normski

She refused to do a press conference at the French Open because of her mental health

She was threatened with a fine or expulsion if she didn't....in the end she withdrew from the tournament

Alot of cunts have stuck their nose including this prized one

20210601_201712.thumb.jpg.f022f25eccf5923032e45bb799a20ad5.jpg

Thoughts?

7 minutes ago, sployal said:

Can't handle the media pressure then tell them to fuck off then fuck off, if she bigger than the game they will come crawling back, if not then bye bye.

Agreed mate.

She is being an attention freak. By withdrawing she attracted ten times the media coverage.

All planned and set up nicely for Serena to win now as she was not gonna beat Osaka in the reign of pigs pudding. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Agreed mate.

She is being an attention freak. By withdrawing she attracted ten times the media coverage.

All planned and set up nicely for Serena to win now as she was not gonna beat Osaka in the reign of pigs pudding. 

Pigs pudding, love it🤣

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Fuck the media.... don't speak to them if ye don't want too 👍

Thats all the problem Bastion, these mega sports stars sign contracts worth millions which stipule they must give after match press conferences, she is reputed to be the highest paid female athlete today.

Just smile into the camera  and say "i can't answer that actualy, next question please" is not very difficult.

1 minute ago, sployal said:

Thats all the problem Bastion, these mega sports stars sign contracts worth millions which stipule they must give after match press conferences, she is reputed to be the highest paid female athlete today.

Just smile into the camera  and say "i can't answer that actualy, next question please" is not very difficult.

Amen brother. 

Just now, sployal said:

I hate the media, its two fingers up to them.....

Plus, I couldn't gee a fuck what she thinks....

I'm happy 😃

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Never! I am always on em! 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah you love a bit of cock in your mouth!! So i've heard....

On the story, I don't know anything about her! So can't really comment, but mental health issues get thrown around all the time these days!

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

On the story, I don't know anything about her! So can't really comment, but mental health issues get thrown around all the time these days!

Dr Christian used  it too..

20 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Well if you have heard that then surely you run in the same circles then eh Sailor Boy? 

I have no doubt that part of her contract financially includes some clause concerning media duties. Reduce any prize/participation money accordingly if she doesn't wish to take part in said interviews.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Bastion said:

Dr Christian used  it too..

Yes he did the weirdo. 

9 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Well if you have heard that then surely you run in the same circles then eh Sailor Boy? 

:lol: