england v who ever it is they are playing tonight.

• Site Owner
7 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

might have a watch of this because im bored and have nothing to do. 

3-0 england

Same, will be the first match i'll have watched in ages!

At the shitty Riverside too. Probably turn it off after 10 mins! England friendlies are so boring!

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I turned it off when they all knelt on the floor. 👍🏻

I took the knee on several occasions yesterday.....I had to in order to reach the bottom spar of the fence panel I was painting.....Christ I'm sore the day.

• Site Owner
41 minutes ago, Harold said:

I took the knee on several occasions yesterday.....I had to in order to reach the bottom spar of the fence panel I was painting.....Christ I'm sore the day.

It took me nearly a week to do my fence! I had to put 3 coats of the bastard stuff on it!

But back on topic, why are they still doing the kneeling? The crowd were booking them but they were outdone by the clapping of the sheep!

• Administrator
1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

But back on topic, why are they still doing the kneeling?

fuck knows.....like it is making a difference when you consider the social media abuse black players have been receiving ? I just don't get these idiots mind sets. The ones doing the racial abusing will no doubt have black/ethnic players in their own team.....but it's alright to abuse a player from another team. 

• Site Owner
4 minutes ago, Harold said:

fuck knows.....like it is making a difference when you consider the social media abuse black players have been receiving ? I just don't get these idiots mind sets. The ones doing the racial abusing will no doubt have black/ethnic players in their own team.....but it's alright to abuse a player from another team. 

They are cunts, boring sad little people who would NEVER say the stuff they post on socials to their face! Social media is probably one of the worst "inventions" ever!