• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

England players will take the knee at Euros

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Reaching for what?

You will watch something you don't agree with? 

Ffs give me a break.

You are watching, supporting. You agree with it really. 

Oh come on, ffs. You know that is absolutely bullshit. It’s over within 5 seconds. Whether its liked it or not, the game continues as normal afterwards.

I’ve been on a plane to America, does that mean I agree with 9/11?

6 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

Oh come on, ffs. You know that is absolutely bullshit. It’s over within 5 seconds. Whether its liked it or not, the game continues as normal afterwards.

That is a shitty comeback YIDDO.

One of the worst i've seen on here:beer

53 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

Whether they kneel or not, I will watch. Do I agree with them kneeling? No.

I will be watching, We've got booth's and tables booked at various pubs throughout. I will be having a smoke outside, and coming back in just after KO, that way I can watch the game without watching that shite.

12 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

That is ridiculous!

A flight to America is a world away from state sponsored terrorism. Ffs! 

2 minutes ago, superally said:

I will be watching, We've got booth's and tables booked at various pubs throughout. I will be having a smoke outside, and coming back in just after KO, that way I can watch the game without watching that shite.

So you agree with kneeling too!

Loads of double standards going on here. 

8 minutes ago, sployal said:

That is a shitty comeback YIDDO.

One of the worst i've seen on here:beer

It’s almost like the massive  overreaction was met with the same, Boris lad.

1 minute ago, superally said:

I'm 100% against, but a few lefty types ain't gonna stop me watching my country play, the country have I travelled all over the world to watch.

A few lefty type types are getting their way though with help from you. 

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

How the fuck is Yiddo getting grief for watching England despite not agreeing with the Knee?

Nothing would stop.me watching NI.

tbh im suprised he would bother watching england. this is the most boring england team i have ever seen. if only klopp was the manager 🙂

3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

How the fuck is Yiddo getting grief for watching England despite not agreeing with the Knee?

We all choose our protests differently.

Fuck em. I will be watching cricket. 

5 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Imagine if I supported the Villa

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

A few lefty type types are getting their way though with help from you. 

Don't start giving me shite over this @Mr Magnificent, wasn't that long ago on here, you were behaving like a fight feckin lefty loony yourself , trolling me, accusing me of racism, homophobia, and everything else. Your double standards here are shocking. Me think's you are just trying to fit in with the general consensus.

1 minute ago, superally said:

Don't start giving me shite over this @Mr Magnificent, wasn't that long ago on here, you were behaving like a fight feckin lefty loony yourself , trolling me, accusing me of racism, homophobia, and everything else. Your double standards here are shocking. Me think's you are just trying to fit in with the general consensus.

says the guy that tells us he does so much for charity and then makes fun of my disabled son. 

Just now, UNIQUE said:

says the guy that tells us he does so much for charity and then makes fun of my disabled son. 

The way you troll me fella, you deserve everything you get. Tho as per standard, your remark went way below that, mocking my dead daughter. No moral high ground for you here chubby cheeks. xxx

Just now, superally said:

The way you troll me fella, you deserve everything you get. Tho as per standard, your remark went way below that, mocking my dead daughter. No moral high ground for you here chubby cheeks. xxx

it was you that started bringing family into this not me. we all have family and troubles in our family but it was you that went down that road not me. i was happy for us to cunt eachother off and leave family out of it but you had to step over that line. 

13 minutes ago, superally said:

Are you drunk? 

If so, I excuse the shite you are spouting. 

13 minutes ago, superally said:

Are you drunk? 

If so, I excuse the shite you are spouting. 

4 minutes ago, superally said:

The crazy gang are on mate, always on around this time, fucking up the forum they are.

Nothing good to say, sly digs here and there thinking they are funny and make us laugh, sad bunch with sad lives, i feel sorry for them:beer