England players will take the knee at Euros

Just now, sployal said:

The crazy gang are on mate, always on around this time, fucking up the forum they are.

Nothing good to say, sly digs here and there thinking they are funny and make us laugh, sad bunch with sad lives, i feel sorry for them:beer

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, sployal said:

The crazy gang are on mate, always on around this time, fucking up the forum they are.

Nothing good to say, sly digs here and there thinking they are funny and make us laugh, sad bunch with sad lives, i feel sorry for them:beer

Yeah obviously, tho I kind of like mags, he is so much better than he used to be, just a bit desperate for a friend, and what a feckin friend to pick. Tony Blair made a better choice when he looked a Cherrie and thought she's attractive.

Stop slagging my bald head Unique, it is one of my most distinguished features, apart from that i have no idea what your argument is with SA.

Also, SP does not suck dick but loves eating pussy:beer

🤣 but we both know that you would not have the balls to say that to a P***y if one stood infront of you. infact you would stand and piss yourself if one tapped you on the shoulder.

So is this attitude of not going to watch the football only pertaining to England matches or ANY match in which the players TTK ? Personally I have no time for it but in this instance I'm not going to cut off my nose to spite my face. I shall watch what games I fancy and are on during afternoons and the fact that some teams/players will TTK won't stop me from watching the game. I did actually say when this first started in football that I had no time for Rangers players doing this (which they have now stopped) but they would get my full support during games.

2 hours ago, Harold said:

So is this attitude of not going to watch the football only pertaining to England matches or ANY match in which the players TTK ? Personally I have no time for it but in this instance I'm not going to cut off my nose to spite my face. I shall watch what games I fancy and are on during afternoons and the fact that some teams/players will TTK won't stop me from watching the game. I did actually say when this first started in football that I had no time for Rangers players doing this (which they have now stopped) but they would get my full support during games.

It'll be interesting to see who is on board with it through out Europe.....

On a side note, did anyone watch the start of Eng/Rom yesterday? I missed it, did Ian Wright say the attack on the kid in Birmingham was a racist attack? Or is this fake SM bullshit?

14 minutes ago, Bastion said:

It'll be interesting to see who is on board with it through out Europe.....

certainly will. Tbh, I actually thought it was not happening as much as the end of the season neared. Perhaps I'm mistaken.

16 minutes ago, Bastion said:

On a side note, did anyone watch the start of Eng/Rom yesterday? I missed it, did Ian Wright say the attack on the kid in Birmingham was a racist attack? Or is this fake SM bullshit?

Couldny say mate...never watched....probably big Zzzzs

Btw.....I didn't think it was football related so I wonder why Ian Wright brought this up if indeed he did.

5 minutes ago, sployal said:

The people booing England players 'taking a knee' are an "ignorant minority" who need "educating", says former England captain Rio Ferdinand.

England players were booed before two games last week as they made the gesture to highlight racial injustice.

Ferdinand told the BBC those that booed were "being heard loud and clear".

He added: "They are part of the problem. These people need to be educated. I think half of them don't even know what they're booing for."

After England were booed by a minority of supporters before their two Euro 2020 warm-up games in Middlesbrough, manager Gareth Southgate said that "some people aren't understanding the message" with taking a knee, stressing that it is not "a political stand".

Southgate said his players would continue taking a knee and, in an open letter he wrote for The Players' Tribune, said it was their duty to "continue to interact with the public on matters such as equality, inclusivity and racial injustice".

Fuck off Rio, Fuck off Gareth:beer

Fans matter!!!

The absolute arrogance. 

• Site Owner

UEFA back the FA and demand fans show respect to teams taking the knee at the European Championships... as England stars plan to continue the pre-match gesture during the tournament

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9670101/UEFA-FA-demand-fans-respect-tea

UEFA demand. That will make the booing all the more meaningful. I might join in myself. Boo to BLM politics. Boo to virtue signalling. Boo to UEFA. Boo to all the nonsense we are currently being strangled with. I feel better already. Booooooooo

This is a fucking piss take, I like the comment above which was on the daily mail. People have the right to boo. You can't stop us booing!!!

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

UEFA back the FA and demand fans show respect to teams taking the knee at the European Championships... as England stars plan to continue the pre-match gesture during the tournament

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9670101/UEFA-FA-demand-fans-respect-tea

This is a fucking piss take, I like the comment above which was on the daily mail. People have the right to boo. You can't stop us booing!!!

UEFA, the FA know very well that the booing has nothing to do with racism....they are ignoring what has been said by fans on behalf of fans who feel there is no need to TTK. AS usual it is a one way street with these cunts...'our way or the highway'....Fuck THEM. It's called freedom of expression but we all know the woke culture is trying to do away with that when it criticises their one sided agenda.