England players will take the knee at Euros

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Really?

Fs

lily livered cunts....

The national team decided to “stand up against racism”, rather than taking the knee, in March following a series of racist incidents in the Scottish game this season.

Ahead of the European Championships, the Scottish FA had announced that the players would continue with the stance throughout the tournament, including group games against Czech Republic, England and Croatia

Scotland players will “take the knee” before their Euro 2020 match against England – but plan to continue to “stand up against racism” in their other games at the tournament.

8 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Scotland are now taking the knee in solidarity with England players. 

Fuck em all!!!

Only thing that interests me now from Scotland is the Glasgow Rangers, 55 and counting WATP:beer

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, sployal said:

Only thing that interests me now from Scotland is the Glasgow Rangers, 55 and counting WATP

got to admit though SP.....Kiosk Keith is gonna be good for a fucking laugh......:lol:

Countdown to TIMPLOSION!

On 10/06/2021 at 07:56, Harold said:

UEFA, the FA know very well that the booing has nothing to do with racism....they are ignoring what has been said by fans on behalf of fans who feel there is no need to TTK. AS usual it is a one way street with these cunts...'our way or the highway'....Fuck THEM. It's called freedom of expression but we all know the woke culture is trying to do away with that when it criticises their one sided agenda.

Kick racism out, has been around for many a year, do you not think it would make more sense, to support the kick racism out thing, than taking the knee? I think it's much more of a statement about racism . The BLM,  thing which seems to have been reborn because a Yank cop killed a criminal off his face on drugs who had apparently not long previous committed a bad crime, (tho I do think the cop was a cnut, and needs punishing himself), has somehow managed to cause chaos around the world, and deeming anybody who disagrees with  it a racist. I disagree, I am not racist, tho i don't support disbanding our police force, and the other shite that BLM stands for.

All lives matter, except Mu***m*, v***a, and c****c.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, superally said:

Kick racism out, has been around for many a year, do you not think it would make more sense, to support the kick racism out thing, than taking the knee? I think it's much more of a statement about racism . The BLM,  thing which seems to have been reborn because a Yank cop killed a criminal off his face on drugs who had apparently not long previous committed a bad crime, (tho I do think the cop was a cnut, and needs punishing himself), has somehow managed to cause chaos around the world, and deeming anybody who disagrees with  it a racist. I disagree, I am not racist, tho i don't support disbanding our police force, and the other shite that BLM stands for.

All lives matter, except Mu***m*, v***a, and c****c.

Mate.....I agree with that. Unique posted a video in the Ollie Robinson suspended thread. I don't know if you have watched it but if you haven't I'd suggest you do. It's based in Australia and presented by a 'person of colour' who is calling out all those who attended a protest rally/march for Floyd. In it you will see that those who attended really are not knowledgeable about the current climate and he asks everyone of them about a certain event which led to a fatality in the USA and turns the Floyd shit on its head. It really is an excellent watch. After watching it you will probably ask yourself....Now, who are the racists ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Owner

UEFA to investigate Hungry over this:

UEFA are investigating two banners including one with a cross through someone taking the knee

And they are also investigating a banner which read 'Anti-LMBTQ' - which is the abbreviation in Hungary for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer. Report are also saying Monkey noises where heard during the game against France!

42 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

UEFA to investigate Hungry over this:

UEFA are investigating two banners including one with a cross through someone taking the knee

And they are also investigating a banner which read 'Anti-LMBTQ' - which is the abbreviation in Hungary for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer. Report are also saying Monkey noises where heard during the game against France!

Fuck UEFA, long live Hungary:beer