Jump to content

The Official welcome page to all new members. Do please introduce yourselves here and find a welcoming and friendly forum.


Recommended Posts

  • Moderator
10 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

So what happened this time for Bert to ban Caz. Did the wind change direction 🤣

Ah, if only you were as good at accepting debate can be had about travellers as you are at making unfounded snidey remarks eh Ches......lol. Go back and read the thread concerned and you'll see why she was banned....but I doubt you'll do that as you see only what you want to see when it comes to your wee aussie pal.....😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
10 hours ago, cazcat said:

I think he dropped his lollies....

Nup, you tried to be a smartarse, were told several times to desist but thought you'd push....didn't work did it ? Same will happen again if you go down the same route.....be my guest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
10 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

Was it not you that was sucking off admin the other day

Nup.......but we know whose arse you lick eh ?.....😉

10 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

Maybe Bert will see this and ban Caz again 🤣🤣

or maybe we'll have another thread about travellers and you can storm off again in the huff....oh the hypocrisy....😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Harold said:

Nup.......but we know whose arse you lick eh ?.....😉

or maybe we'll have another thread about travellers and you can storm off again in the huff....oh the hypocrisy....😂

No hypocrisy from me Bert. I probably hate more travelers than you lot but I would rather people just said that tbh. I have been called P***y by at least 4 people on here and tbh I don't give a shit but would it be ok if we had black members could we call them n*****s. I'm just wondering if BB knew the travelers had not got a ticket for going in the car park and if he knew that were gonna leave a mess or did he just see they were travelers and assume that. THB I hate Islam and Muslims but even I don't assume everyone I see is gonna blow me up and rape some kids. 

 

word edited....you know why mate.

 

Harold.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Harold said:

Ah, if only you were as good at accepting debate can be had about travellers as you are at making unfounded snidey remarks eh Ches......lol. Go back and read the thread concerned and you'll see why she was banned....but I doubt you'll do that as you see only what you want to see when it comes to your wee aussie pal.....😉

I don't care why she was banned. And I can't be bothered to read the thread. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

I don't care why she was banned. And I can't be bothered to read the thread. 

Ches, your back must look like a fucking pin cushion, more wounds than an Islamic stab victim.:beer

I feel your pain🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
24 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

No hypocrisy from me Bert.

No ? Your reaction would contradict that mate.

25 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

I probably hate more travelers than you lot but I would rather people just said that tbh

I would imagine that everyone hates/dislikes a section of all people for whatever reason because there is bad as well as good within each. What exactly would you rather people just said ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
27 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

I don't care why she was banned. And I can't be bothered to read the thread. 

Only explaining for you as you did ask. I didn't think you'd be arsed to read it....ah well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Well, ye did ask 😃

no point asking why she was banned because before admin can reply she would be banned again. 😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Harold said:

No ? Your reaction would contradict that mate.

I would imagine that everyone hates/dislikes a section of all people for whatever reason because there is bad as well as good within each. What exactly would you rather people just said ?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

no point asking why she was banned because before admin can reply she would be banned again. 😃

Think.... she's still with us......

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
18 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

she would be banned again. 😃

only if she continues with the same attitude. Hopefully she doesn't. But we'll have to wait and see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Harold said:

but that's just a film....lol. Struggling mate.

im struggling you say bert. ive been a gypsy for 46 years mate how long have you been one. now yous can make a thread and make assumptions as much as yous like. some of the stuff in that other thread is so stupid i cant even be bothered to reply to it but dont tell me im struggling to know how my life has been. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
14 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

im struggling you say bert

yep.....with your replies mate.

15 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

ive been a gypsy for 46 years mate

tbh I couldn't care less if you were the King of New York mate....you are, as are we all, who you are.

17 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

but dont tell me im struggling to know how my life has been.

I didn't....go read back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"it's in my blood to travel" - "are you going far?" - "no just a couple of mile down the road"
 
"I don't have any problem with travelers apart from the shit and litter left behind. Some of them are actually nice but they need to learn to clean up after themselves".
 
"we keep getting moved on". Ok, here's a solution. Get a job, then buy or rent a house. I wonder how many of those vehicles are taxed and insured?
 
The little girl that says pikeo sounds like she smokes a pack a day already.
 
The kids learn it from their parents and they learned it from their parents. A disgusting vicious cycle....
 
 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sployal said:
 
"it's in my blood to travel" - "are you going far?" - "no just a couple of mile down the road"
 
"I don't have any problem with travelers apart from the shit and litter left behind. Some of them are actually nice but they need to learn to clean up after themselves".
 
"we keep getting moved on". Ok, here's a solution. Get a job, then buy or rent a house. I wonder how many of those vehicles are taxed and insured?
 
The little girl that says pikeo sounds like she smokes a pack a day already.
 
The kids learn it from their parents and they learned it from their parents. A disgusting vicious cycle....
 
 
 

and who was it that learned you that pedos are not all bad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

and who was it that learned you that pedos are not all bad.

9 times out of 10 unfortunately they leave piles of human crap as well as piles of rubbish where ever they go & cause mayhem in the area. The crime goes up in that area also.

I remember they moved onto my school field one time.; They shat on the grass and trashed the building. I’m pretty sure the same group also took over a Burger King for
 
These are the people bailiffs ought to be targeting....as opposed to targeting the normal Joe that hasn't paid a poxy parking ticket or tv licence bullshit which isn't even a crime.
 
If a family shares a caravan, and usually has 5 or more children, I guess the kids are getting exposed to hearing their parents ridin' from an early age ... eww
 
Travellers should keep on travelling. Everywhere they stop it ends up a shit hole. They have no respect for the people’s lives they invade. Let’s face it we all know how they rip people of with the bloody, can i tarmac your driveway scam.
 
 
 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    6.3k
    Total Topics
    155.4k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    677
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    samliverbol
    Newest Member
    samliverbol
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...