The Official welcome page to all new members. Do please introduce yourselves here and find a welcoming and friendly forum.

52 minutes ago, sployal said:

9 times out of 10 unfortunately they leave piles of human crap as well as piles of rubbish where ever they go & cause mayhem in the area. The crime goes up in that area also.

I remember they moved onto my school field one time.; They shat on the grass and trashed the building. I’m pretty sure the same group also took over a Burger King for

These are the people bailiffs ought to be targeting....as opposed to targeting the normal Joe that hasn't paid a poxy parking ticket or tv licence bullshit which isn't even a crime.

If a family shares a caravan, and usually has 5 or more children, I guess the kids are getting exposed to hearing their parents ridin' from an early age ... eww

Travellers should keep on travelling. Everywhere they stop it ends up a shit hole. They have no respect for the people’s lives they invade. Let’s face it we all know how they rip people of with the bloody, can i tarmac your driveway scam.

yes but pedos are not all bad are they. 

5 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

yes but pedos are not all bad are they. 

Ask the footballer's Unique. Liverpool now declared a dump, Everton player under suspicion of inappropriate conduct, thank fuck you can only travel a couple of miles around London from borough to borough.

"if they didn't leave their shit laying around and cleaned up before they leave then maybe the people would have more respect for them , they wouldn't leave shit in their caravans so why do it on private land , they need for respect for other people property then they wouldn't be given a hard time , respect goes a long way".

"Such a shame for the kids being brought up to be uneducated dole scroungers".

8 minutes ago, sployal said:

Ask the footballer's Unique. Liverpool now declared a dump, Everton player under suspicion of inappropriate conduct, thank fuck you can only travel a couple of miles around London from borough to borough.

"if they didn't leave their shit laying around and cleaned up before they leave then maybe the people would have more respect for them , they wouldn't leave shit in their caravans so why do it on private land , they need for respect for other people property then they wouldn't be given a hard time , respect goes a long way".

"Such a shame for the kids being brought up to be uneducated dole scroungers".

this is just going round and round. why dont we just say us gypsies rubbish dumpers and you gorgers are pedos and leave it there.