Robinson Suspended

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

England newcomer Ollie Robinson Suspended over historical Tweets.

Had a cracking debut then gets a full force kick in the nuts from cricket authorities.

No matter that the Tweets are over 10 years ago as a teenager. Some spiteful arsehole was just waiting for him to have a bit of success before releasing these.

I guess no one is entitled to a past now? Ffs if he had committed a crime and fine to jail and served time we would have heard less.

Lost the fucking plot they have.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/57383097

A load of utter crap from the pathetic PC/Snowflake/woke culture that now infests UK society. The absolutely annoying fact is that FUCKING NOBODY has the balls to tell those who are screaming from their privileged positions of authority to go and FUCK RIGHT OFF....the guy was a fucking teenager ffs and if any of these hand wringing cunts say they are are squeaky clean the I'm afraid they are fucking liars!

Question for Mags......you gonna boycott watching England cricket matches now ?

20 minutes ago, Harold said:

A load of utter crap from the pathetic PC/Snowflake/woke culture that now infests UK society. The absolutely annoying fact is that FUCKING NOBODY has the balls to tell those who are screaming from their privileged positions of authority to go and FUCK RIGHT OFF....the guy was a fucking teenager ffs and if any of these hand wringing cunts say they are are squeaky clean the I'm afraid they are fucking liars!

Question for Mags......you gonna boycott watching England cricket matches now ?

I will not be watching any more England cricket matches until he is reinstated.

I think it is utterly disgraceful the way he has been treated. Some cunt was obviously just waiting for him to have some success. Bastards! 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I think it is utterly disgraceful the way he has been treated. Some cunt was obviously just waiting for him to have some success. Bastards! 

Any idea who may have been responsible or how this load of shite came to prominence ? I agree with you 100%

10 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I will not be watching any more England cricket matches until he is reinstated.

I understand that but....what's your opinion about the players that will still represent their country knowing full well that a team mate has been sold down the river buy a shower of fucking woke pussies ? Personally, if I were a player I'd tell the cricket authorities to go and fuck their woke arses....

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Any idea who may have been responsible or how this load of shite came to prominence ? I agree with you 100%

I understand that but....what's your opinion about the players that will still represent their country knowing full well that a team mate has been sold down the river buy a shower of fucking woke pussies ? Personally, if I were a player I'd tell the cricket authorities to go and fuck their woke arses....

Joe Root showed no signs of doing that in his interview on the matter. 

16 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

He was hardly putting sandpaper in his pants and cheating by rubbing the ball up the wrong way eh?

No he's English so it would be either a bottle top or sand in the pocket.

#Cameronisinnocent

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Is this the most exciting thing to ever have happened for cricket? 💤😪😴🛌🛏️

1 minute ago, Bastion said:

BB nailed it.....

You both have no clue.

• Site Owner
Just now, cazcat said:

You both have no clue.

I do, cricket is probably worse than, golf, snooker, tennis, formula one. Also all.very shit

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

What does BB know about anything except pork pies, fat fighters and vislas? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've not had a pork pie for a while.