EURO 2020 - Get your Predictions in for the Last 16 ×

Robinson Suspended

10 minutes ago, Harold said:

just heard the now on the news....a 2nd player is in hot water for comments from the past. Don't know any details as yet.

With this woke culture i take if there must be quite a few personalities crapping their pants, i agree with Mags, Robinson should tell the ECB to stuff a bat up their collective and selective arse:beer

21 minutes ago, Harold said:

just heard the now on the news....a 2nd player is in hot water for comments from the past. Don't know any details as yet.

They haven't made them public as the player was under 16 at the time.

This is such bollocks and a witch hunt.

I thought Michael Vaughn, Nasser Hussein were over the top with what they said on it and Joe Root very wishy washy. 

10 minutes ago, sployal said:

With this woke culture i take if there must be quite a few personalities crapping their pants, i agree with Mags, Robinson should tell the ECB to stuff a bat up their collective and selective arse:beer

Yup go overseas in Winter and play in SA or Australia. He will earn a good living. Fuck em! 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

They haven't made them public as the player was under 16 at the time.

This is such bollocks and a witch hunt.

I thought Michael Vaughn, Nasser Hussein were over the top with what they said on it and Joe Root very wishy washy. 

we need to know who is doing this....we need to know so we can wreak our vengeance!!!!

Lightning Strike GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 hour ago, Harold said:

And I'm still waiting to discover who the fucking spunk stain was who outed this 'news' (sic)

Yes, if the cunt has any guts then they should go 'public' and explain why the feel offended over some tweets made years ago, probably a jealous old 'friend'

4 hours ago, cazcat said:

Me, I have Australian heritage but I now have full UK citizenship so I am very proud to be British!!!!

i thought the muslims were the same cunts there as they are here. 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

I think it's Darren Gough.

Just now, Harold said:

Caz, who is the avy picture of this time ?....it aint you.

Hasn't been me for a while, except last night, but felt so twee... No clue just picked it from an online swimsuit catalogue.

It has been Gabrielle Millar and Michelle Jeneke also.

19 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

caz what do people think of Avi Yemini. is he popular or do they see him as the new tommy robinson. 

Who.... ?

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

watched  first 4 minutes of it......good stuff by this guy. need to catch the rest later. These people he has been talking too are nothing but fucking sheep who have not one clue what has been happening.

• Administrator
On 08/06/2021 at 15:23, UNIQUE said:

excellent stuff.....he certainly showed these people up for what they are. Blacks being killed by white cops is a lot worse than whites being killed by black cops ? And I particularly loved the comment by the woman on the train who suggested white supremacy when told that the ozzie woman who was killed was white....holy fuck.....lol.......A lot of fucked up people amongst us.....Now who is the racist eh ?

On 08/06/2021 at 15:23, UNIQUE said:

I am totally shocked and appalled at the atitude of the people who don't see the death of Justine Damond equally as important or just as shocking. The woman was shot in the stomach, having experience of such an event I can tell you the bullet from a police fire arm is designed to fragment than go through and probably tore her liver apart. Anywhere else, she would probably have survived. So why was she not challenged? Why did the Police not have their lights on both headlights on the car and their spot lights? George Floyd was a criminal and had history Justine was in her underwear and had no shoes on!!!!