Euro 2020 - Day 4 (14/06/21)

boro_boy

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Scotland take the knee in solidarity with England so the commentator said.. 

Oh FFs get out of here! Scotland did it because they wanted to. If England stop, will Scotland? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🍗🍗

They didn't kneel. 

17 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

How are you playing, I only watched 20 mins of the first half. Sorting my stuff out as I'm back off to work this evening. 

Huff and puff but not blowing any houses down mate. Couple of chances but the Czech keeper has been excellent.

I don't know what Scotland are really doing in this competition to be honest, i think i posted in another thread that we qualified through some obscure back door.

Is it due to the fact that UEFA put up the numbers of nations participating?

Anyway, cannon fodder comes to mind, we haven't the players, haven't the manager and haven't the mentality to compete at this level:beer

5 minutes ago, sployal said:

I don't know what Scotland are really doing in this competition to be honest, i think i posted in another thread that we qualified through some obscure back door.

Is it due to the fact that UEFA put up the numbers of nations participating?

Anyway, cannon fodder comes to mind, we haven't the players, haven't the manager and haven't the mentality to compete at this level:beer

We qualified under the rules of the tournament which had never been tried before so not really obscure. As far as Clarke you are correct but any manager who puts a team out not to get beat in a tournament like this at home should be sacked immediately  

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

any manager who puts a team out not to get beat in a tournament like this at home should be sacked immediately  

we all know that will not happen Mak....Stevie is the Saviour, the Messiah, the Boogie man......:lol: