Jump to content

UEFA threat to STRIP UK of Euro 2020 final unless its VIPs are spared quarantine


boro_boy

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9699193/Uefa-threatens-strip-Wembley-Euro-2020-final-unless-VIPs-allowed-WITHOUT-quarantining.html

Tell FIFA to fuck off, can't have one rule for VIPs and then one rule for normal folk. 

If the government cave in then I think a lot of people will start to fuck off these rules. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • boro_boy changed the title to UEFA threat to STRIP UK of Euro 2020 final unless its VIPs are spared quarantine
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, boro_boy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9699193/Uefa-threatens-strip-Wembley-Euro-2020-final-unless-VIPs-allowed-WITHOUT-quarantining.html

Tell FIFA to fuck off, can't have one rule for VIPs and then one rule for normal folk. 

If the government cave in then I think a lot of people will start to fuck off these rules. 

They'll get go ahead....it will be a "trial event" or "pilot scheme"

Same as with cunty bollocks Gove when he came back from Champions League Final

Andrew Lloyd Webber let it be known last week he was opening his theatres in defiance and said to come and arrest him

Now it seems good ol Bojo is in talks with him and no doubt he will get go ahead as a "pilot scheme" or "trial event"

#LaughingLikeFuckAtUs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
30 minutes ago, Normski said:

They'll get go ahead....it will be a "trial event" or "pilot scheme"

Same as with cunty bollocks Gove when he came back from Champions League Final

Andrew Lloyd Webber let it be known last week he was opening his theatres in defiance and said to come and arrest him

Now it seems good ol Bojo is in talks with him and no doubt he will get go ahead as a "pilot scheme" or "trial event"

#LaughingLikeFuckAtUs

Yeah it takes the piss. People are starting to revolt already. More will do so if these 2,500 VIPs #Cunts get in without quarantine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

That's not going to happen is it, and I can't see anyone being fined. 

This government has lost the plot. 

You can't cheer in a pub but you can get a dinghy across the channel and be welcomed into the UK to rape innocent women!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, boro_boy said:

That's not going to happen is it, and I can't see anyone being fined. 

This government has lost the plot. 

You can't cheer in a pub but you can get a dinghy across the channel and be welcomed into the UK to rape innocent women!

Covid Marshals....they haven't gone away ya know

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7k
    Total Topics
    176.2k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    820
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...