Is Grealish worth £100million

I can see the talent is there, problem is the cunt seems to enjoy lying down more than playing football - and the ref always seems to be gasping to give him the foul. Pull your socks up and play you fleabag looking cunt.

• Administrator
17 hours ago, YIDDO said:

One hundred million English pounds. 😂

You laugh but you said Kane was worth 200m I know you said it as a joke. Well I hope you did 😂.

17 hours ago, YIDDO said:

I can see the talent is there, problem is the cunt seems to enjoy lying down more than playing football - and the ref always seems to be gasping to give him the foul. Pull your socks up and play you fleabag looking cunt.

Kane also likes to dive. 

If Greasy is worth £100 million then how much is Tahith Chong of Man Utd going to be worth?

GG wins lots of free kicks and attacks well but he doesn't beat many players does he?

Chong is setting championship on fire and beats players for fun. We have a gem on our hands for a season. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

If Greasy is worth £100 million then how much is Tahith Chong of Man Utd going to be worth?

GG wins lots of free kicks and attacks well but he doesn't beat many players does he?

Chong is setting championship on fire and beats players for fun. We have a gem on our hands for a season. 

He never impressed me at Utd, however,  he is obviously talented,  hopefully he keeps developing 

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Does he like a Roll 'n' Sausage?🤣