• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

They used to state how long the ban was for?

Fuck me this ain't MI6!

You could have people messaging her or voting for her in competitions. It is more a courtesy than anything to stop us wasting our time. 

Send her a message. 

7 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

They used to state how long the ban was for?

Fuck me this ain't MI6!

You could have people messaging her or voting for her in competitions. It is more a courtesy than anything to stop us wasting our time. 

Smallest Violin GIFs | Tenor

1 minute ago, Bastion said:

What's the end game here Lads, the forum, like every other needs moderated,  that's how it goes 

Fair play to the mods on here for giving her another chance, bearing in mind what was written about the mods on here elsewhere, by Caz..... she can't follow basic rules and advice..... brought little to the forum anyway

So, well done Admin on this one👍

She never got banned for breaking the rules she got banned because she wound up Bert. Now I don't give a fuck if she was banned or not but let's not act like she just broke a rule. 

Just now, UNIQUE said:

She never got banned for breaking the rules she got banned because she wound up Bert. Now I don't give a fuck if she was banned or not but let's not act like she just broke a rule. 

What she wrote was slanderous and lies....

Fuck her

Just now, Bastion said:

What she wrote was slanderous and lies....

Fuck her

I don't know what she wrote because I never read it but was it worst than calling someone a dirty P***y and saying I fuck my children because I know 2 people that have said that to me and 1 got a 12 hour ban and the other one got nothing so if she said something worst than that then I apologize. 

11 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

The length of ban is determined by how many of Bert's feelings were hurt. 😂

none of my feelings were hurt....she was told repeatedly to desist and refused then made a derogatory comment towards me....That's why she was banned mate. Hope that clears it up....aint difficult to understand.

6 minutes ago, Bastion said:

What's the end game here Lads, the forum, like every other needs moderated,  that's how it goes 

Fair play to the mods on here for giving her another chance, bearing in mind what was written about the mods on here elsewhere, by Caz..... she can't follow basic rules and advice..... brought little to the forum anyway

So, well done Admin on this one👍

Not disputing that mate.

If it is a permanent ban though it should be a courtesy to let other members know. 

Just now, Harold said:

none of my feelings were hurt....she was told repeatedly to desist and refused then made a derogatory comment towards me....That's why she was banned mate. Hope that clears it up....aint difficult to understand.

No that's fine Bert. My question was simply why other people have said much worst and not been banned. 

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

I don't know what she wrote because I never read it but was it worst than calling someone a dirty P***y and saying I fuck my children because I know 2 people that have said that to me and 1 got a 12 hour ban and the other one got nothing so if she said something worst than that then I apologize. 

Mate, she has been warned and warned repeatedly,  it's fucking boring now.....

Just now, UNIQUE said:

No that's fine Bert. My question was simply why other people have said much worst and not been banned. 

I can't recall the exact wording but I know that BB banned SP....as for the other (I presume you're on about SA ?) You and me spoke about this via pm & I explained and I advised you to speak to Mak. I can't mind if you did or he contacted you.

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

Mine was is it permanent? That is all I asked!

Top Secret stuff though!

Nana used to be made public. What changed? 

Is it possible they are still deciding what action to take?

Just now, Bastion said:

Mate, she has been warned and warned repeatedly,  it's fucking boring now.....

I don't care that she's banned and I don't care why she was banned and I don't care how long she was banned. But to say she was banned for breaking a rule and not because she got under Bert's skin is a load of crap. If bans were given out just for breaking rules then how has superally not had a long ban.