Euro 2020 - Day 22 - The Final

2 hours ago, Bastion said:

What a Cunt......

217563551_4197391363631060_4031291538079083422_n.jpg

Gareth Southgate says England penalty decisions during Euro 2020 final rest with him

Gareth Southgate: "In terms of the penalties, that's my call and totally rests with me."; England lose 3-2 on penalties to Italy in the Euro 2020 final; Luke Shaw's early opener cancelled out by Leonardo Bonucci as the game is drawn 1-1 after 120 minutes. 

the bitterness must eat you away mate. 

• Site Owner
27 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

Gareth Southgate says England penalty decisions during Euro 2020 final rest with him

Gareth Southgate: "In terms of the penalties, that's my call and totally rests with me."; England lose 3-2 on penalties to Italy in the Euro 2020 final; Luke Shaw's early opener cancelled out by Leonardo Bonucci as the game is drawn 1-1 after 120 minutes. 

Whos that directed at, Southgate?

1 hour ago, UNIQUE said:

Ahh matie, it would be discussed before hand, who feels comfortable taking them,  both he and Sterling obviously bottled it, in favour of a 19 year old, stepping up for the team....

He was brought on to take a penalty,  senior players like Sterling (well capable) and Henderson (well capable) who wasn't long on, made way for him......

• Site Owner
3 hours ago, Harold said:

Fucking desperate cunts!! Just accept the defeat, I did as soon as the last penalty went in and I turned the TV off and went to bed! :lol:

Its the world cup next year, start to look forward to that death trap!

8 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

the yellow card was the right call ffs. he pulled him back near the half way line and italy had coving defenders. it was a dirty trick mind but going by the rules a yellow card was the right call.

Agreed, yellow nothing more, all part of the game.

The FA must be the most hypocritical bunch of bad losers known, had England won this would never have been mentioned and we would have had a storm of 'its came home, greatest fans etc).

They are now blaming fans for their ineptness, sad bunch.

Euro 2020 final: 'Lawless yobs' behind 'six-hour siege' of Wembley, says FA chief

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57928725

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

The FA must be the most hypocritical bunch of bad losers known, had England won this would never have been mentioned and we would have had a storm of 'its came home, greatest fans etc).

They are now blaming fans for their ineptness, sad bunch.

Euro 2020 final: 'Lawless yobs' behind 'six-hour siege' of Wembley, says FA chief

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57928725

Cringe

23 hours ago, boro_boy said:

England fans are the best. That's why everyone hates us. It's our game and it's coming home next year. 

You will have to get a new manager to have any chance,Southgate is a choker,  and pray you avoid at least half a dozen of the top teams to make the final.