2 hours ago, cazcat said:

#harsh    I meant the door of opportunity? Hands across the divide and all that stuff you English always talk about to patch things up to countries you've screwed over the years.

kojack is not english. hes not even allowed in england 🤣

1 hour ago, Bastion said:

Oh dear, someone got bad news today 🤣

BB and Harold ruin your Saturday......🤣

htg the way you see things is truly baffling. the silly things you think upsets people goes a long way to show what silly things upset you. 😄

30 minutes ago, Harold said:

that is the sad side to it mate & tbh it really shouldn't/doesn't need to be this way. I'm more than willing to roll along without confrontation.

the forum needs people like me mags and caz. without us it would be 1 paddy and 3 jocks all kissing ass. its what keeps the forum fun. 😃

49 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Or closed!

It will stay open as long as it doesn't get out of hand. 

The forum only seems busy when people are having ago at one another ha! 

I believe @Harold and @cazcat will never get on, they are just completely different people, she can't let go and he doesn't want to entertain her. I think they should just ignore one another!! 

of course it will get closed. every time a thread get lively and fun the missrible old cunts get it closed 🤣

8 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

htg the way you see things is truly baffling. the silly things you think upsets people goes a long way to show what silly things upset you. 😄

Anyhoo, if its all good, it's all good, well rejoice in Harold's return......:beer

Just now, Bastion said:

Anyhoo, if its all good, it's all good, well rejoice in Harold's return......:beer

seriously though what on earth would make you think bert getting a blue name would upset anyone. 🤣

Just now, Harold said:

no....totally incorrect mate....threads are only closed when the get out of order. 

all joking aside though bert i think a few of the older members are starting to act a bit like the woke snowflakes we see in the news these days. im not sure why they are going that way but they were not like that when i first joined. like everything seems to get them all angry and wanting to see threads locked. sad to see really. 

1 minute ago, Harold said:

and whose arse is your tongue up Ches eh ? Don't need a lot of working out eh.....lol

nope. one sends me chocolate and the other is a hot 28yo women. if your gonna kiss ass it better be worth it. 😎

3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

It shouldn't,  glad you're on board 👍

but you assumed it does bother people. why did you assume anyone would be mad about that. i dont understand how that could make anyone mad. BB and mak will still ban people weather bert is admin or not. ok caz is fucked now but me and mags are no more at risk with bert on the job. infact bert puts up with more of my shit than the other 2. 🤣

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

all joking aside though bert i think a few of the older members are starting to act a bit like the woke snowflakes we see in the news these days. im not sure why they are going that way but they were not like that when i first joined. like everything seems to get them all angry and wanting to see threads locked. sad to see really. 

Not at all mate......snowflake ?....lol.  You, for one, get away with more on this forum than you would elsewhere (and you know that!) so don't give me that shite! Thing is, your wee aussie pal don't know when to call a halt mate!

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Not at all mate......snowflake ?....lol.  You, for one, get away with more on this forum than you would elsewhere (and you know that!) so don't give me that shite! Thing is, your wee aussie pal don't know when to call a halt mate!

thats because im full of good looks and charm. 😎

4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

but you assumed it does bother people. why did you assume anyone would be mad about that. i dont understand how that could make anyone mad. BB and mak will still ban people weather bert is admin or not. ok caz is fucked now but me and mags are no more at risk with bert on the job. infact bert puts up with more of my shit than the other 2. 🤣

All good then 🤣