Did Southgate Wokeness Cost us the Euros?

no i dont think thats true. the only mistake southgate made imo was to pick the pen takers from how they were taking them in training. he never thought about how taking pens in training is not the same as taking one to save the country. i feel sorry for the 2 young kids that missed them. 

• Site Owner
3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

no i dont think thats true. the only mistake southgate made imo was to pick the pen takers from how they were taking them in training. he never thought about how taking pens in training is not the same as taking one to save the country. i feel sorry for the 2 young kids that missed them. 

He should have gone with Experience!! None of them three who missed looked confident, what the fuck was free school meals boy doing on that run up, fucking idiot!!

Don't think so, the players who missed just took shit penalties, when you are a pro footballer playing for your country you should be in a mind to score and not to fuck about.

Practice makes perfect and scoring a pen in training sessions is nothing like the real thing.

That said, young people of today have a serious lack of maturity not helped by being put in the media spotlight and when it comes to the crunch they cannot handle it.

I had more maturity when i was 18 years old than Rashford will have when he is 30.

Fuck all to do with wokeness, that's part and parcel of todays culture, like it or hate it you must live with it and move on.

57 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

3-C5-CE6-B4-F819-4-AF8-958-B-D487-AC61-F595.jpg

Seen this on a forum I go on now and again!

Do you agree with it?

I wonder what forum that is then?

12 minutes ago, sployal said:

Don't think so, the players who missed just took shit penalties, when you are a pro footballer playing for your country you should be in a mind to score and not to fuck about.

Practice makes perfect and scoring a pen in training sessions is nothing like the real thing.

That said, young people of today have a serious lack of maturity not helped by being put in the media spotlight and when it comes to the crunch they cannot handle it.

I had more maturity when i was 18 years old than Rashford will have when he is 30.

Fuck all to do with wokeness, that's part and parcel of todays culture, like it or hate it you must live with it and move on.

Post of the day right there ....

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

3-C5-CE6-B4-F819-4-AF8-958-B-D487-AC61-F595.jpg

Seen this on a forum I go on now and again!

Do you agree with it?

No, it's a pile of pish.....

You couldn't argue with any players in the squad,  Maybe even added Greenwood.

4 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Huh? Fishy?

I don't agree with it, I just thought it was a talking point. 

he thinks all the new people are me pretending.... Says the guy who was banned for making up accounts.