• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

The 149th Open Championship

15 minutes ago, sployal said:

Rory Mc must be one of the most over rated golfers on the circuit, loud mouth De Chambeau isn't much better.

Seen DeChambeau was getting slated in the papers this morning for whinging about his driver ? At least Mickleson's fucked.....lol

1 hour ago, sployal said:

Rory Mc must be one of the most over rated golfers on the circuit, loud mouth De Chambeau isn't much better.

SP.....is that big English lad...Beef Johnson no playing ? I haven't heard him mentioned at all.

28 minutes ago, Harold said:

SP.....is that big English lad...Beef Johnson no playing ? I haven't heard him mentioned at all.

Harold if you mean Andrew 'beef' Johnston, don't think he made into this years British Open.

Andrew 'Beef' Johnston discusses mental-health struggles in blog post | Golf  Channel

9 minutes ago, sployal said:

Harold if you mean Andrew 'beef' Johnston, don't think he made into this years British Open.

Andrew 'Beef' Johnston discusses mental-health struggles in blog post | Golf  Channel

another question mate.....I thought these 'long' putters had been banned ? Saw a guy the day, someone called Harding use one. Right or wrong ?

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

another question mate.....I thought these 'long' putters had been banned ? Saw a guy the day, someone called Harding use one. Right or wrong ?

long putters are legal Harold, the player must not 'anchor' the club to his body during the stroke, meaning there is still a natural swing of the club.

Some golfers use 'belly putters' and are legal but you will not see a professional golfer use that in a major.

13 minutes ago, Harold said:

just watched Speith tee off there and some fucking idiot bint screaming (sounded like Joe Pasquale having a turn)....

I hate American Golf crowds....