Jump to content

United Pingdom


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

The missus got pinged today. Has to self isolate for 8 days. I thought it was 10 days. Maybe the app alerted her late.

Fuck that app. I deleted it after it cost me two weeks wages last year and Boris was nowhere to be seen in assisting me financially. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
45 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Fuck that app. I deleted it after it cost me two weeks wages last year and Boris was nowhere to be seen in assisting me financially. 

I love it, I want to get pinged.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know a Guy who flew back from Ibiza on Saturday,  Negative result

 

Since then, he has tested positive and ain't great, double Jabbed and hard to breathe.......

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
1 hour ago, sployal said:

Covid-19: Crucial for pinged people to self-isolate - No 10

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57902213

I am haha. Had to get the dog walker round to walk the dogs. That's £13.50 for an hour dog walk for both my nutters. Already done an online ship too.

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Ya gonna die! :beer

I will one day. I sneezed today and fucked my back up. Lower right side kills me, hopefully the vodka sorts it out.

1 hour ago, Bastion said:

Result.....

:beer

Fucking right it was, I was supposed to be driving to Portsmouth tomorrow for a meeting, still might do it over.skype. 

1 hour ago, Bastion said:

I know a Guy who flew back from Ibiza on Saturday,  Negative result

 

Since then, he has tested positive and ain't great, double Jabbed and hard to breathe.......

 

 

That's not good, is that in the news?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I am haha. Had to get the dog walker round to walk the dogs. That's £13.50 for an hour dog walk for both my nutters. Already done an online ship too.

I will one day. I sneezed today and fucked my back up. Lower right side kills me, hopefully the vodka sorts it out.

Fucking right it was, I was supposed to be driving to Portsmouth tomorrow for a meeting, still might do it over.skype. 

That's not good, is that in the news?

No, I just know him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6,344
    Total Topics
    157,373
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    689
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Aiz321
    Newest Member
    Aiz321
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours


×
×
  • Create New...