Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

Everton player Gylfi Sigurdsson suspected of Child sex crime


Recommended Posts

  • Moderator
12 minutes ago, sployal said:

Very serious situation as you say Harold, apparently more than one child is concerned by this accusation.

what I don't get mate, just cannot for the life of me understand is that people in that position (I'm not saying it is this individual), role model, rich as fuck, can have the pick of any gorgeous (available) female they desire, yet go down this sickening road. Mind ye, we have them up here also.....Griffiths!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

what I don't get mate, just cannot for the life of me understand is that people in that position (I'm not saying it is this individual), role model, rich as fuck, can have the pick of any gorgeous (available) female they desire, yet go down this sickening road. Mind ye, we have them up here also.....Griffiths!

image.png.15b292012b3d830ab491c4b8b9ba4752.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

meh. all he needs to do is get a parking ticket and not pay it and leave some rubbish outside his house and people will forget all about this pedo shit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

meh. all he needs to do is get a parking ticket and not pay it and leave some rubbish outside his house and people will forget all about this pedo shit. 

Ooooft.....hurting mate....lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

meh. all he needs to do is get a parking ticket and not pay it and leave some rubbish outside his house and people will forget all about this pedo shit. 

He has yet to be convicted.......

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

meh. all he needs to do is get a parking ticket and not pay it and leave some rubbish outside his house and people will forget all about this pedo shit. 

Unique has a sore back, can feel his hurting, getting backstabbed is the worst thing that can happen...
:beer

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

of course hes not a gypsy. we dont do sick shit like that. 😉

"A stinking filthy race of people inbred
with criminality" A discourse analysis
of prejudicial talk about Gypsies in
discussion forums.

 

'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' stars believe in incest, not pre-marital sex

 
gypsy-wedding-660.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Season One of TLC’s reality series “My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding” closes up shop Sunday, after dropping a bombshell last week.

West Virginia couple Annie and Josh, engaged to be married, revealed they are cousins. A relative then chimed in that the family “believes in incest.” In fact, the family expressed frustration not that the couple were blood relatives, but that they were living together pre-marriage.

In gypsy culture, apparently, incest is acceptable but “living in sin” is frowned upon.

 

“(Outside the gypsy community) people think its incest and we’re disgusting, but I don’t mind,” Annie told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column. “If I was going to live a life based on what people say about me, I would just stay in the house.”

PHOTOS: Celeb pics of the day.

More On This...

Another featured gypsy, Nettie, said that everyone is treated with the same level of respect, regardless of whether they are in a relationship with a relative or not.

“Some marry cousins, we don’t treat them differently. They are family and we love them,” she said. “We would never treat them badly.”

The show’s stars add that they also embrace traditional values and distinct gender roles.

“We don’t believe in sleeping with men before we are married,” Annie explained. “The woman’s role in a gypsy family is to stay home, take care of kids, clean, get your nails done, and take care of duties at home. The kids, especially the girls, are learning to clean the house and parents are very strict on them. Growing up I was not allowed to stay at friends’ houses even when I was 15 or 16 years old, I was not allowed to go to parties or have a boyfriend or do anything. I just cleaned the house.”

Nettie continued that the “normal age for a girl to get married is between 16 and 18,” and that females are allowed fewer freedoms than their male counterparts.

“It is just the way we were brought up,” she insisted. “A girl has more at risk with her reputation than a boy does. A girl has to go a little further than a guy to protect her reputation. A girl is to be looked at as a decent young girl, where a boy can do whatever and nobody is going to look at him in a bad way.”

In the finale episode this week, Nettie and her husband J.R., who eloped as teenagers, are attempting to make it up to their somewhat disgruntled family 14 years a later, with J.R. buying his wife the biggest wedding dress in West Virginia.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sployal said:

"A stinking filthy race of people inbred
with criminality" A discourse analysis
of prejudicial talk about Gypsies in
discussion forums.

 

'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' stars believe in incest, not pre-marital sex

 
gypsy-wedding-660.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Season One of TLC’s reality series “My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding” closes up shop Sunday, after dropping a bombshell last week.

West Virginia couple Annie and Josh, engaged to be married, revealed they are cousins. A relative then chimed in that the family “believes in incest.” In fact, the family expressed frustration not that the couple were blood relatives, but that they were living together pre-marriage.

In gypsy culture, apparently, incest is acceptable but “living in sin” is frowned upon.

 

“(Outside the gypsy community) people think its incest and we’re disgusting, but I don’t mind,” Annie told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column. “If I was going to live a life based on what people say about me, I would just stay in the house.”

PHOTOS: Celeb pics of the day.

More On This...

Another featured gypsy, Nettie, said that everyone is treated with the same level of respect, regardless of whether they are in a relationship with a relative or not.

“Some marry cousins, we don’t treat them differently. They are family and we love them,” she said. “We would never treat them badly.”

The show’s stars add that they also embrace traditional values and distinct gender roles.

“We don’t believe in sleeping with men before we are married,” Annie explained. “The woman’s role in a gypsy family is to stay home, take care of kids, clean, get your nails done, and take care of duties at home. The kids, especially the girls, are learning to clean the house and parents are very strict on them. Growing up I was not allowed to stay at friends’ houses even when I was 15 or 16 years old, I was not allowed to go to parties or have a boyfriend or do anything. I just cleaned the house.”

Nettie continued that the “normal age for a girl to get married is between 16 and 18,” and that females are allowed fewer freedoms than their male counterparts.

“It is just the way we were brought up,” she insisted. “A girl has more at risk with her reputation than a boy does. A girl has to go a little further than a guy to protect her reputation. A girl is to be looked at as a decent young girl, where a boy can do whatever and nobody is going to look at him in a bad way.”

In the finale episode this week, Nettie and her husband J.R., who eloped as teenagers, are attempting to make it up to their somewhat disgruntled family 14 years a later, with J.R. buying his wife the biggest wedding dress in West Virginia.

wow. lets just take a second and think what would happen if caz said this stuff about scotish people. but of course there is no bias to moderating on this forum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    6,431
    Total Topics
    159,757
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    712
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    video links
    Newest Member
    video links
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

  • Stats For Today: Sunday

    • Total Posts
      0
    • Total Topics
      0
    • Total Members
      0
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Achievements

×
×
  • Create New...