• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Colours nailed firmly to the mast

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Once again that snakepit masquerading as Glasgow City Council show their loyalty without an ounce of embarrassment. Seriously you couldn't give these cunts a red neck with a blowtorch! Celtic play West Ham in a friendly on Saturday afternoon and have been given permission to allow 18,500 fans into the Glitter dome. Couple of hours later Rangers host Brighton and the snakepit have restricted the Ibrox club to 10,000 supporters less ? Absolutely shameful but no surprise considering GCC's hatred of all things Rangers. Make NO mistake this has fuck all to do with the pathetic reasons they nauseatingly spew forth in an attempt to justify their decision....this is another PAYBACK for Rangers fans in George Square celebrating 55. GCC ? A nest of vipers indeed!

Surely they have to give a reason?

9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Surely they have to give a reason?

They have they have said it’s the “science” basically Celtic have played one more home game than us and the numbers allowed in are going up each game. In other words a lot of shite 

9 hours ago, Harold said:

Once again that snakepit masquerading as Glasgow City Council show their loyalty without an ounce of embarrassment. Seriously you couldn't give these cunts a red neck with a blowtorch! Celtic play West Ham in a friendly on Saturday afternoon and have been given permission to allow 18,500 fans into the Glitter dome. Couple of hours later Rangers host Brighton and the snakepit have restricted the Ibrox club to 10,000 supporters less ? Absolutely shameful but no surprise considering GCC's hatred of all things Rangers. Make NO mistake this has fuck all to do with the pathetic reasons they nauseatingly spew forth in an attempt to justify their decision....this is another PAYBACK for Rangers fans in George Square celebrating 55. GCC ? A nest of vipers indeed!

tbf bert i cant even see 8500 fans turning up for a rangers v brighton match anyway. as long as they let in the same amount of fans when the season starts then forget about these conspiracy theories

Just now, UNIQUE said:

tbf bert i cant even see 8500 fans turning up for a rangers v brighton match anyway. as long as they let in the same amount of fans when the season starts then forget about these conspiracy theories

Lol that comment shows you know nothing about football in Scotland 

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

Try to bring your caravan up to Glasgow, park it outside Ibrox, then you will learn what we are all about.:beer

4 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Lol that comment shows you know nothing about football in Scotland 

well lets just wait and see if celtic have more fans when the season kicks off. 

1 minute ago, sployal said:

Try to bring your caravan up to Glasgow, park it outside Ibrox, then you will learn what we are all about.:beer

well no cunt would notice if we left some rubbish behind would they. 

8 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

well lets just wait and see if celtic have more fans when the season kicks off. 

15 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

tbf bert i cant even see 8500 fans turning up for a rangers v brighton 

What it was the above bit of nonsense I was talking about 

17 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

Ches...you have no idea mate....believe me if it had been allowed the stadium would have been full. No conspiracy theory mate.....what I state is fact.

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

Ches...you have no idea mate....believe me if it had been allowed the stadium would have been full. No conspiracy theory mate.....what I state is fact.

no its not its your theory. you have no proof that anyone is treating rangers unfairly because they dont like you. 

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Ches has a sore back Harold, must be from getting hammered on here, give him a rest he needs it.

His mates are like rats leaving the sinking ship.:beer

8 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

no its not its your theory. you have no proof that anyone is treating rangers unfairly because they dont like you. 

you have not followed anything up here to know your arse from your elbow mate....see when you start being interested and following what's going on then come back with even a half hearted attempt to try and show that you know what you're talking about. It is fact!

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

you have not followed anything up here to know your arse from your elbow mate....see when you start being interested and following what's going on then come back with even a half hearted attempt to try and show that you know what you're talking about. It is fact!

would you mind if i copy and paste that and put it in the traverler thread. 

11 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

would you mind if i copy and paste that and put it in the traverler thread. 

If you can show anything that I have said about travellers that is inaccurate I wouldn't mind.....if you can't don't even suggest I did.....:thumbup:

23 minutes ago, sployal said:

Ches has a sore back Harold, must be from getting hammered on here, give him a rest he needs it.

His mates are like rats leaving the sinking ship.:beer

Care to enlighten us or is this yet more shit?