• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Colours nailed firmly to the mast

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

A travelling house?

If I didn't know any better I would swear you are just trying to get a reaction from him....He has posted several pictures on here of the Man Cave he built into his house. 

5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Care to enlighten us or is this yet more shit?

He accused a mate of backstabbing him, as he only has more or less 2 on here work it out mate👍

Just now, sployal said:

He accused a mate of backstabbing him, as he only has more or less 2 on here work it out mate👍

did i. show me the post i made saying a mate of mine stabbed me in the back

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

He hasn't backstabbed me or Cazza? 

he forgot that he was told in a pm by someone about back stabbing and thought i posted it here thats what getting old does to you 🤣

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

If I didn't know any better I would swear you are just trying to get a reaction from him....He has posted several pictures on here of the Man Cave he built into his house. 

Mags, i don't need any reactions from Unique, he has been in meltdown for the past week.

Maybe his knive sharping treadmill has broken down, i honestly don't know but he is not posting normal.

He said recently he has a sore back like a stab after reading something (don't know if it was on here), anyway he is not our Unique we used to appreciate and laugh with, he seems bitter about something.

9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

With his wife :t2712:

9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

He hasn't backstabbed me or Cazza? 

Oh no Mags, he said he was suffering from pains like a stab in the back after reading.

Make what you want of it Mags, sounds like accusing someone of doing the dirty.

3 minutes ago, sployal said:

Mags, i don't need any reactions from Unique, he has been in meltdown for the past week.

Maybe his knive sharping treadmill has broken down, i honestly don't know but he is not posting normal.

He said recently he has a sore back like a stab after reading something (don't know if it was on here), anyway he is not our Unique we used to appreciate and laugh with, he seems bitter about something.

ow you thought that me saying i had a stabbing pain between my shoulder blades means i think my friends are turning on me. maybe i just had a stabbing pain in my back. typical rangers fan always looking at the conspiracy theory 🤨

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

I'll tell ye what...if this is closed for pish posts....EVERY other fucking thread from now on will be scrutinised by me and if there is fucking anything untowards....guess what!

you will close them 🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

ow you thought that me saying i had a stabbing pain between my shoulder blades means i think my friends are turning on me. maybe i just had a stabbing pain in my back. typical rangers fan always looking at the conspiracy theory 🤨

Hands well above your head, take a deep breath then reach down and touch your toes, repeat 10 times while repeating under your breath "SP is a cunt" does that make you feel better?

Just now, UNIQUE said:

you will close them 🤣🤣

my fuck you're a smart one.....brings fuck all to the forum but can work questions out mind....astonishing....lol