What is the drunkest you have been and did you do anything stupid/naughty ?

Harold

No doubt we've all had numerous occasions when we've been in that state but tell about one or however many you like. I'll go first....nothing really bad but this first one was quite weird.

Group of us met at a pub in the town for a session and a game of cards (for money of course....although it's illegal the landlord knew us all so turned a blind 'un. Anyway, we left the pub at closing and went to one of the lads house and continued playing and of course the drink was still flowing. It was the next day that I got a phone call to see if I got home alright and was okay. Apparently for no reason whilst playing cards I stopped drinking, stopped playing and went into some kind of trance, didn't (or couldn't) speak to anyone and sat just staring straight ahead. My mates eventually had to get a taxi to take me home, helped into the cab and gave the driver my address. I have no memory of getting home, getting into the house or going to bed.

Another time was up at Dundee for a Rangers game and after the game we went into a wee club for a session. Had too much to drink and on the way home a fella behind me said something with which I disagreed so a full scale argument started with threats being issued from both of us and our pals getting between us before the boxing started. Tbh....I got told about it cos I couldn't mind a fucking thing. When we got back home to village about 3 miles from my gaff I phoned the wife to come and pick me up but I gave her the wrong pub.....lol. She wasn't a happy bunny tbh.

Anyone got a tale to tell ?

1 minute ago, cazcat said:

I have been very naughty in the past, so glad to say now I'm a responsible adult and dedicated mum.

but the drinking part and example/s of stupid/naughty behaviour ?

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

but the drinking part and example/s of stupid/naughty behaviour ?

Will come later....

One example, during a work colleagues Bday we all went to have a couple of drinks in a local pub but we all got very drunk, I decided it was time to go home and I managed to get to the station and get on a train but fell asleep..... I woke up  in Southend. I had to get a taxi home and the hub was not impressed.... This is the tamest story.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

the mind boggles....were you okay when you went for a number 2 the next day ?....lol

I don't remember...😭😭😭

Also had a couple of gallons of lager one day not long after we had moved into a new house....I managed to find my way into the walk in wardrobe and piss all over her handbags.

Don't ask what happened after....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣She was NOT happy! 

Was woken by a foreign Taxi Driver in the middle of the fucking New Lodge area of Belfast,  wanting know where I wanted dropped aff..... all I seen was tri colours and murals to the RA.....

I said, where are we? He said.... New Lodge!

I said, Newt'nards fs......

Went to the pub on a Thursday night years ago, mates young lad had hit 18 and a few of his mates were there....

One of the young ones bought a round for his mates, but also brought back this drink which was a shot of Vodka, Gold Slagger and Gin in it,for everyone at the table,  then another one went up and bought the same....

Next thing, Dave went up, full alcoholic who managed to burn his flat down twice due to drink..... but not this night, as he never made it home... he brought down, a single shot of Gin, Vodka and Goldshlagger for everyone,  three separate glasses each,  you had to neck them in one go, bang bang bang...... then someone else went up, and so on.....it was one of the best nights I have had, though with that came the worst morning ever

McCoub woke up in the pubs toilets about 4 in the morning,  all locked up, he phoned the Police to get him out, involving getting the owners to open up etc .....whilst there, they found Dave sleeping in the back carpark behind a skip..... Barstaff told us, its the worst state they had seen anyone......

Nothing dramatic,  but a cracking night out.

3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Went to the pub on a Thursday night years ago, mates young lad had hit 18 and a few of his mates were there....

One of the young ones bought a round for his mates, but also brought back this drink which was a shot of Vodka, Gold Slagger and Gin in it,for everyone at the table,  then another one went up and bought the same....

Next thing, Dave went up, full alcoholic who managed to burn his flat down twice due to drink..... but not this night, as he never made it home... he brought down, a single shot of Gin, Vodka and Goldshlagger for everyone,  three separate glasses each,  you had to neck them in one go, bang bang bang...... then someone else went up, and so on.....it was one of the best nights I have had, though with that came the worst morning ever

McCoub woke up in the pubs toilets about 4 in the morning,  all locked up, he phoned the Police to get him out, involving getting the owners to open up etc .....whilst there, they found Dave sleeping in the back carpark behind a skip..... Barstaff told us, its the worst state they had seen anyone......

Nothing dramatic,  but a cracking night out.

Brilliant.....😂

question though....Dave......where did he end up ?....lol

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

Brilliant.....😂

question though....Dave......where did he end up ?....lol

He went to Holland,  met an American,  had a baby, came home, stopped drinking and is now a caretaker in the local grammar school 

Very talented guy, very intelligent and a fantastic artist,  he used to do Caricatures us on beers mats etc, wish I'd kept them, drink fucked him up.

Edited by Bastion

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

He went to Holland,  met an American,  had a baby, came home, stopped drinking and is now a caretaker in the local grammar school 

Very talented guy, very intelligent and a fantastic artist,  he used to do Caricatures us on beers mats etc, wish I'd kept them, drink fucked him up.

Excellent mate!

8 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i have done some crazy stuff but im not sure if some of it should be told on here 🤣

that will depend on how tame or how outrageous your 'stuff' may be....