What is the drunkest you have been and did you do anything stupid/naughty ?

Harold

Chatting to a mate last night, I remember the night he was talking about, maybe mid 90s, as I was in the bar beforehand,  but he and another mate headed to the Ballybeen for a house party afterwards with these two birds (allegedly)

One of them, Big Smell, had touched with a decent enough we thing, he was with her in the kitchen....the other, The Bulb, was left with the other, I large man/woman..... he understood his options,  but enquired anyway..... " here, are you a man or a woman?"

It went fucking mental and attacked him...he grabbed it by the throat and was choking the life outa it.....when Big Smell came in and pulled them apart and they left....

The Man/woman was shouting,  you're barred from my house ya Bastard..... But Big Smell is welcome back 🤣

4 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Chatting to a mate last night, I remember the night he was talking about, maybe mid 90s, as I was in the bar beforehand,  but he and another mate headed to the Ballybeen for a house party afterwards with these two birds (allegedly)

One of them, Big Smell, had touched with a decent enough we thing, he was with her in the kitchen....the other, The Bulb, was left with the other, I large man/woman..... he understood his options,  but enquired anyway..... " here, are you a man or a woman?"

It went fucking mental and attacked him...he grabbed it by the throat and was choking the life outa it.....when Big Smell came in and pulled them apart and they left....

The Man/woman was shouting,  you're barred from my house ya Bastard..... But Big Smell is welcome back 🤣

Big Smell.......😂

15 hours ago, Bastion said:

Fair fucks, last thing on my mind would be a river swim.....🤣

The first idea was to see if we’d jump off the bridge , a local said the survival rate was low so we opted for the swim 🤨

5 minutes ago, DOC said:

The first idea was to see if we’d jump off the bridge , a local said the survival rate was low so we opted for the swim 🤨

Game as fuck, you must be like a Dolphin in the water, to even consider that......

22 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

2 involves a newly engaged couple and a hand job under the table

wife used to work in this Nursing home and she told me about a night out at a previous do (before she started there I must emphasise) that the staff had been to and some lucky male nurse received a blow job from a woman as she ducked under the table....Cum tae fuck.....lol

8 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Game as fuck, you must be like a Dolphin in the water, to even consider that......

I always took Doc to be a sensible chap....but when you're younger and fu' of the bevvy and bravado.....lol

1 minute ago, Harold said:

I always took Doc to be a sensible chap....but when you're younger and fu' of the bevvy and bravado.....lol

Fuck, even drunk, I wouldn't go out of my depth....even in a pool

10 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Fuck, even drunk, I wouldn't go out of my depth....even in a pool

mate....I doubt you'd even reach the pool....you'd be lucky if ye got past the fucking mirror......lol

1 hour ago, Bastion said:

I was and still am , a crap swimmer. Just pure drunken stupidity. 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Ah very sensible now Dug, butter wouldn’t melt in my mouth these days. 🤣

3 minutes ago, sployal said:

Reminds me of my young days, when a hen party would stagger into the pub, easy meat:beer

I have/had friends who were/are complete slags.