• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Back At St Andrews!

Well she's just gave me the shout, come on if you want a lift. Back at St Andrews for the second time this season. After the stadium repair fiasco, and the Tilton upper now re opened, there are enough seats for all season ticket holders and some for general sale. Only 1k allocation for away fans tho. Don't know why i still get so excited about match day after all these years, I just can't help it.

COYB.

1 hour ago, superally said:

Well she's just gave me the shout, come on if you want a lift. Back at St Andrews for the second time this season. After the stadium repair fiasco, and the Tilton upper now re opened, there are enough seats for all season ticket holders and some for general sale. Only 1k allocation for away fans tho. Don't know why i still get so excited about match day after all these years, I just can't help it.

COYB.

Win for the Blues tonight. I can feel it in my water! 

3 hours ago, superally said:

COYB.

why didnt they do all the repairs in the off season.