United v Leeds....

Took United 2-0 on Bet365

When you look at Arsenal score from last night, it's hard to predict scores until the ball starts rolling...

Disappointed the Varane deal hasn't been done yet, to add a bit of pace to our defence,  hopefully we don't sit back to protect it..

Up and at them....!

7 minutes ago, Bastion said:

When you look at Arsenal score from last night, it's hard to predict scores until the ball starts rolling...

Disappointed the Varane deal hasn't been done yet, to add a bit of pace to our defence,  hopefully we don't sit back to protect it..

Up and at them....!

Which United ? 

17 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Up and at them....!

🎵Glory, glory Man Utd, Glory, glory Man Utd🎵

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Disappointing.....

Screenshot_20210814-113111_Man Utd.jpg

thought that lad Sancho was supposed to be a damned fine player....why the fuck is he on the bench ? Also....who is Varane (never heard of him) & who would you replace with him mate ?

Just now, Harold said:

thought that lad Sancho was supposed to be a damned fine player....why the fuck is he on the bench ? Also....who is Varane (never heard of him) & who would you replace with him mate ?

Lindelof would be replaced by Varane..... give us pace at the back, allowing us to push forward more

He's set up to protect the back two, I can understand why, but it's frustrating.... stunned at Dan James getting a run out

Just now, Bastion said:

I thought he had fs....

I initially thought a defender had blocked the shot but seeing it from behind Pogba, it was awful imo.....Man Utd should be one up.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

I initially thought a defender had blocked the shot but seeing it from behind Pogba, it was awful imo.....Man Utd should be one up.

Agree, no wonder he lay on the ground.....