New Afghan War

• Administrator

All kicking off isn't it. I'm with Boden on this. If the troops stayed for another few years it would make no difference.

"One more year, or five more years of presence would not have made a difference if the Afghan military cannot or will not hold its own country"

"An endless American presence in the middle of another country's civil conflict was not acceptable to me"

They are taking Kabul now on all sides. Apparently there are 10,000 Americans still in the country. I'm sure if the Taliban kill some, America will come in and bomb fuck out of them. 

I'm glad we have pulled out, pulling out if the best thing a man can do 🤣😂.

10 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

If the women support the men then are they innocent?

ISIS bride copped pelters for it....

The very reason,  we make  a difference,  regardless of guilt, is where society fails men....

Massive problem and deeply concerning. This world is becoming an ever increasingly fucked up place to inhabit. God bless those poor souls in Afghanistan. 

Edited by YIDDO

• Administrator

Seen the video of the stowaways falling to their deaths from the American plane. They are desperate to get out. 

Why did no one put up a fight against the Taliban. Didn't we transfer n 300,000 people? This was always going to happen whether we stayed another 1 or 5 years. They are clearly cowards.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Seen the video of the stowaways falling to their deaths from the American plane. They are desperate to get out. 

Why did no one put up a fight against the Taliban. Didn't we transfer n 300,000 people? This was always going to happen whether we stayed another 1 or 5 years. They are clearly cowards.

I don't think they are cowards, every time some super power arrives,  they get sent packing....

I wouldn't be happy with Afghan troops on my island,  putting in their idea of Government and values.....

Leave these cunts be in the dark ages.