Member of The Month - VOTE NOW - Closes 9pm ×

English Premier league 2021/2022......match discussion for games with no designated thread.

4 hours ago, cazcat said:

don't start the stirring Caz....been very decent past few days so I do not want it changing

merci buckets

Harold.

Just to note, everyone posts shit here so take note, becuase I don't have a dick doesn't mean the ones with less brain cells can run the roost and do what they want. Please go ahead and wind their necks in.

Enforce the rules for all not for the dickless :thumbup:

7 hours ago, cazcat said:

Just to note, everyone posts shit here so take note, becuase I don't have a dick doesn't mean the ones with less brain cells can run the roost and do what they want. Please go ahead and wind their necks in.

Enforce the rules for all not for the dickless :thumbup:

I know everyone posts shit.....it was your comment that was not necessary.......nobody else had said anything untowards. I give not any fucks whether you have a tadger or not....The forum has been without incident the past few days....It shall remain that way !....

Caz....you keep on about it....If people want to put anyone else on ignore that is their prerogative....you have done this before to other members. LET IT GO!! I have already said that forum has been decent recently and it will remain that way. Please take NOTE!

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Caz....you keep on about it....If people want to put anyone else on ignore that is their prerogative....you have done this before to other members. LET IT GO!! I have already said that forum has been decent recently and it will remain that way. Please take NOTE!

A bit sad really when their own reasons are hypocritical? :thinking-face_1f914:

1 hour ago, Harold said:

The forum has improved no end for me since I invoked the ignore button. No plans to change anything either. 👍