Member of The Month - VOTE NOW - Closes 9pm ×

English Premier league 2021/2022......match discussion for games with no designated thread.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Harold said:

got the Man City v Everton game on...saw a City player Bernardo (?) getting a wee kick on the foot and you should have see the pathetic antics of him....fucks sake, you'd have thought he had been hit with a sledge on the tootsies. Fucking embarrassing tbh.

Should.be sent off for cheating and trying to get the other player sent off. 

On 21/11/2021 at 15:23, Harold said:

got the Man City v Everton game on...saw a City player Bernardo (?) getting a wee kick on the foot and you should have see the pathetic antics of him....fucks sake, you'd have thought he had been hit with a sledge on the tootsies. Fucking embarrassing tbh.

Absolute stonewall stick on Penalty. What’s the point of VAR if they can’t get that right??

6 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Absolute stonewall stick on Penalty. What’s the point of VAR if they can’t get that right??

calm yer jest ffs......I made no comment about whether it was a penalty or not (I can't even mind if it was in the box or not).....my point was the pussy's reaction to slight contact....embarrassing mate.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Harold said:

calm yer jest ffs......I made no comment about whether it was a penalty or not (I can't even mind if it was in the box or not).....my point was the pussy's reaction to slight contact....embarrassing mate.

Wonder if there's a video of this. I hate it when they overplay a foul. 

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Still a foul 😂

I know that!! But they make it out to be worse to get the other player sent off or carded. Or to ensure they get a penalty. Why get clipped slightly and play on rather than fall over and do 4,000 rolls on the floor whilst screaming in pretend agony and holding onto your angle which doesn't hurt!

On 23/11/2021 at 19:32, boro_boy said:

I know that!! But they make it out to be worse to get the other player sent off or carded. Or to ensure they get a penalty. Why get clipped slightly and play on rather than fall over and do 4,000 rolls on the floor whilst screaming in pretend agony and holding onto your angle which doesn't hurt!

But he didn’t do any of that. He was kicked full force by a defender who completely missed the ball FFS! 

c

• Administrator
27 minutes ago, No.8 said:

But he didn’t do any of that. He was kicked full force by a defender who completely missed the ball FFS! 

c

Gaha well I've not seen it just going off what people said on here. So I'll just shut up 😂😂