Member of The Month - VOTE NOW - Closes 9pm ×

Qatar World Cup Deaths

• Administrator

I don't know what the current death toll is but in feb it was 6,500 since they were awarded the World Cup. 

6500 Migrants dying, thats 12 per week and no one seems to give a fuck. None of the BLM moevement care either. ITs an absolute joke if you ask me. It should never have been awarded, I hope its a complete failure!!

Just like England will be :lol:

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2021/08/qatar-failure-to-investigate-migrant-worker-deaths-leaves-families-in-despair/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58341459

Does this mean all the sponsors of the world cup don't care about the deaths? 

3 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Does this mean all the sponsors of the world cup don't care about the deaths? 

Exactly....the world/society revolves around money mate & hell mend whoever does not fall in line. No country will withdraw from this sorry excuse of a tournament that we all know was corruptly awarded to these fuckers...(MIddle East...dontcha just love that fucking shit hole eh?). If there was any justice in this world this tournament would be abandoned and the Qataris told they will NEVER take part in any domestic or international football again!

Just now, cazcat said:

'again'

Just like the Ashes.... ?

im like bastion when he predicts man u will win the title and champions lge every season. one day it will come true and i can say o told you they would win it. 😃

Just now, UNIQUE said:

im like bastion when he predicts man u will win the title and champions lge every season. one day it will come true and i can say o told you they would win it. 😃

I think we would both be long gone by then, but enjoy x

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

When you have won football, cricket and rugby world cups we'll talk, until then you are minor league. 

only the greatest country in the world has done that mate 😎

10 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

When you have won football, cricket and rugby world cups we'll talk, until then you are minor league. 

The question was about something coming home 'again' not questioning any validity if it had been one, catch up slow boy!

1 minute ago, cazcat said:

The question was about something coming home 'again' not questioning any validity if it had been one, catch up slow boy!

That is a cop out. I replied to your Ashes comment. By doing that you bought other sports into the equation so I replied in kind.

Catch up mamma! 

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

That is a cop out. I replied to your Ashes comment. By doing that you bought other sports into the equation so I replied in kind.

Catch up mamma! 

You didn't make that clear freako

3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

🖕

Qatar's World Cup 2022 organisers have denied fresh allegations from the US prosecutors of corruption and bribery to win rights to hosting of the event. A new US Department of Justice indictment was released on Monday which said bribes were paid to football officials to secure their votes.

Migrants building state-of-the-art stadiums for the 2022 football World Cup in Qatar are abused and exploited – while FIFA makes huge profits. ... Meanwhile, FIFA (football's global governing body), its sponsors and the construction companies involved are set to make massive financial gains from the tournament.

Get on topic Unique :beer

4 minutes ago, sployal said:

Qatar's World Cup 2022 organisers have denied fresh allegations from the US prosecutors of corruption and bribery to win rights to hosting of the event. A new US Department of Justice indictment was released on Monday which said bribes were paid to football officials to secure their votes.

Migrants building state-of-the-art stadiums for the 2022 football World Cup in Qatar are abused and exploited – while FIFA makes huge profits. ... Meanwhile, FIFA (football's global governing body), its sponsors and the construction companies involved are set to make massive financial gains from the tournament.

Get on topic Unique :beer

its old news tbh.