Rangers v Celtic......29/08/2021

Harold

Noon kick off today. Haven't heard if any of the players who didn't travel on Thursday will return and/or be involved. I must admit to being a bit nervous about today given some of our form recently and a couple of the Celtic games I've seen they've looked decent going forward....but their defence is still dodgy so hopefully we take advantage of that and keep our defence tight as fuck.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

what time are you...about 11pm for ko ? I know I'd struggle....lol

Yep, 11 hour time difference.

AH! The joys of age.

I know most of the B team played yesterday against VoL… they won 9-0 with new signing Algeria coming off the bench to score two

The one who didn’t start was the Keeper which is my biggest worry 

Ive had to give my ticket away due to self isolating! Makdees daughter in law has my ticket and it’s her first Old Firm game. Hopefully she has a great day out and keeps her old man in line

Kevin Clancy is the referee. An out and out cheat. Looks like the SFA are not taking the cinch deal well. Hopefully we are too good that cheating officials don’t get chance to influence result

3-1 Rangers

32 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Team 

RANGERS: McCrorie, Balogun, Goldson, Helander, Barisic, Davis, Aribo, Kamara, Roofe, Kent, Morelos

SUBS: Wright, Lundstram, Arfield, Hagi, Bacuna, Itten, Sakala

Heard owt about Paterson & his omission ....strange. Worried about Balogun at rightback. 

BTW...that's not Scott Wright as a sub. Not being cheeky Mak, just pointing out for anyone that may not be aware.

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

Heard owt about Paterson & his omission ....strange. Worried about Balogun at rightback. 

BTW...that's not Scott Wright as a sub. Not being cheeky Mak, just pointing out for anyone that may not be aware.

Patterson is self-isolating as for Balogun i share your thought, time for him to prove himself.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Ian Crocker I think but the other one is James McFadden

Hmm! No ex-Dhim in the box?

BTW, disappointed by Morelos's effort. I'd have netted that.   😇