• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Rangers and the MSM

Harold

They're just going to keep digging and digging to try and discover anything done/said in the past which involves ANYTHING they (MSM) perceive as offensive. The link below is most obviously another retaliation due to the removal of press passes. Now I don't have a problem with offensive behaviour being called out but ffs, on the info of a supposed whistle blower, some of the stuff shown goes back years even as far back as 2012 and that rhat Paul Sweeney MSP has taken the opportunity to jump on board and stick his boot in DEMANDING that the Heart and Hand group who do have press passes have them removed. Is there nothing these hypocritical fuckers won't do to harm the club and supporters. I'll repeat.....if the MSM are going to carry out their work in investigating such activity by football supporters the it has to be across the board and not to simply ignore the behaviour of other clubs supporters. Perhaps Police Scotland, Yousaf and Dornan could take heed also....but then again pigs might fly!

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/rangers-new-media-partner-police-24896939?fbclid=IwAR3-cFlhMJq0ZyOKG0jWoMCQsqlxaAqay78sCNImrqZFtVpNPezHMM0b71k

21 hours ago, No.8 said:

Daily Record say they are investigating historical tweets made by employees 

We will see what action is taken 

I seen a few today.....I should have c&p them....if I find them again I shall. Here is the response of Gabriel McKay from the Record after being fopund out for one...

May be an image of text that says "Gaby McKay @GabyMcKay Don't want to do a public statement, but can't stand this. had no idea had ever said this, and| don't know the context, but I'm embarrassed ever did. That is 100% not me, and whatever the context was doesn't excuse it. Genuinely ashamed of it, more than I can express."

9 minutes ago, Harold said:

I seen a few today.....I should have c&p them....if I find them again I shall. Here is the response of Gabriel McKay from the Record after being fopund out for one...

May be an image of text that says "Gaby McKay @GabyMcKay Don't want to do a public statement, but can't stand this. had no idea had ever said this, and| don't know the context, but I'm embarrassed ever did. That is 100% not me, and whatever the context was doesn't excuse it. Genuinely ashamed of it, more than I can express."

Fucking tough!!

He has to go from his job and should be unemployable 

Remember. We didn’t start this battle.

11 hours ago, No.8 said:

Fucking tough!!

He has to go from his job and should be unemployable 

Remember. We didn’t start this battle.

exactly mate....betcha McGivern never ever thought in his wildest dreams that a backlash like what has taken place would come knocking!

On 05/09/2021 at 21:25, No.8 said:

Daily Record say they are investigating historical tweets made by employees 

We will see what action is taken 

they should be handing anything over to the Police rather than investigate themselves....they got the Police involved with Heart and Hand. Being reported in the Times...

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "MENU THE TIMES TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 2021 talkSPaRT MLECTO 5 Subscribe BIG £5K UP FOR GRABS 18+ BeGambleAware Aware Please gamble responsibly JABLONEC CELTIC Daily N WINNING Record SCOTLAND'S CHAMPION ONSTONE1 BREERDEEN3 Ramirez double Hibees shout Turkish delight EDIING dafabet The Daily Record has confirmed that is looking into claims that journalists used offensive and discriminatory language on Twitter ALAMY 'Hate tweets' inquiry after Rangers fans hand over dossier to Daily Record Marc Horne Tuesday September 07 2021, 12.0lam, The Times"

May be a Twitter screenshot of text that says "12:29 Nil By Mouth 9,434 Tweets Tweets Tweets & replies Media Likes pressandjournal.co.uk Sectarian hatred 'not just a central belt problem', campaigners say ita Nil By Mouth retweeted Nil By Mouth @NBMScotland· 29 Aug This chanting nothing do with passion of football but everything to do with the poison of hate. SN Sunday National @SunS... 29 Aug Rangers fans have been condemned by leading anti-sectarianism charity after some were filmed singing about the Irish famine 18 45 Topics to follow Tweets about the Topics you follow show up timeline your Home Premier League X Music Funny Tweets Sports news"

Funnily enough, I have discovered today that this government backed and funded charity has blocked tweets concerning sectarian/offensive comments by Daily Record journos and have made no comment about the journos behaviour. Not surprised actually.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

May be a Twitter screenshot of text that says "12:29 Nil By Mouth 9,434 Tweets Tweets Tweets & replies Media Likes pressandjournal.co.uk Sectarian hatred 'not just a central belt problem', campaigners say ita Nil By Mouth retweeted Nil By Mouth @NBMScotland· 29 Aug This chanting nothing do with passion of football but everything to do with the poison of hate. SN Sunday National @SunS... 29 Aug Rangers fans have been condemned by leading anti-sectarianism charity after some were filmed singing about the Irish famine 18 45 Topics to follow Tweets about the Topics you follow show up timeline your Home Premier League X Music Funny Tweets Sports news"

Funnily enough, I have discovered today that this government backed and funded charity has blocked tweets concerning sectarian/offensive comments by Daily Record journos and have made no comment about the journos behaviour. Not surprised actually.

They do admit Hun is sectarian though very good of then don’t you think 😳

15 minutes ago, Makdee said:

They do admit Hun is sectarian though very good of then don’t you think 😳

of course....I'm overwhelmed.....lol. They were quick enough off the mark to publicly condemn Rangers fans in Glasgow recently so it has to be asked what has stopped them from commenting on the Record journos ? This is what I am totally pissed off with mate....it simply appears to be a one way street. Yousaf, Sturgeon & Dornan aren't slow in their condemnation of Rangers fans but have been very silent also regards this as have Police Scotland especially after what they said about the Rangers fans behaviour!"

The utter hypocrisy NBM are no showing is gutter level. They said about Rangers fans in George Square in May....

Dave Scott, Nil by Mouth director, said: “There is so much ignorance on display in this clip it’s beyond depressing - ironically the sort of garbage that saw a Czech opponent banned from UEFA after directing it toward a Rangers player.

“If it’s wrong on the pitch, it’s damn sure wrong off it and there’s no possible sporting or cultural ‘excuse’ for those involved in chanting this bile.”

and Sturgeon had her say also but as I say she is very veryyyyyy silent now as is Yousaf & Dornan.....

The First Minister said: "To say I’m utterly disgusted by the Rangers fans who rampaged through the city would be an understatement.

"I’m also angry on behalf of every law abiding citizen.

"In normal times, the violence & vandalism, & the vile anti Catholic prejudice that was on display, would have been utterly unacceptable."