Rangers Facebook pages

Harold

I've mentioned on several occasions about the brain dead supposed bears on Follow Follow....well I got an invitation a few weeks ago to join another group page...'Rangers FC'......where the fuck do they get these people ? A lot still living in the past, don't give a fuck about the club as long as they can spout their sectarian shite and some of the political comments are really cringeworthy. Only two that I know of and am a member of are Rangers Archives and Club Deck View. Any thoughts on these platforms ?

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

I've mentioned on several occasions about the brain dead supposed bears on Follow Follow....well I got an invitation a few weeks ago to join another group page...'Rangers FC'......where the fuck do they get these people ? A lot still living in the past, don't give a fuck about the club as long as they can spout their sectarian shite and some of the political comments are really cringeworthy. Only two that I know of and am a member of are Rangers Archives and Club Deck View. Any thoughts on these platforms ?

99% are absolute crap that J don’t waste my time with I have been blocked from a few for telling them exactly what I think

7 minutes ago, Makdee said:

99% are absolute crap that J don’t waste my time with I have been blocked from a few for telling them exactly what I think

Now irrespective of what we think about the Daly Record....this shows the mentality of someone who posted this in Rangers FC as an OP....

'Asking for a friend , is it illegal to go in to supermarket and fill ur trolley with all the daily records and then decide that u don’t want them and leave them in the clothing department 👀👀😂'

• 4 weeks later...

Just had a read through Rangers FC fans page. If half of these fucking arseholes had brains they'd be dangerous. Think they're being smart but it's downright rudeness the way they reply to other Gers fans. It's actually embarrassing thinking that these muppets are supposed fellow fans.