• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Glasgow

Devil

Off to Glasgow for the Trnsmt festival next week to see Liam Gallagher, a few other acts on but I'm gonna do a few things in the City before arriving for the gig.

I'm visiting Ibrox for one but what else is there to actually do?

And where is best to go drink?

1 minute ago, Devil said:

Off to Glasgow for the Trnsmt festival next week to see Liam Gallagher, a few other acts on but I'm gonna do a few things in the City before arriving for the gig.

punch Liam in the face 😄

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Devil said:

Avoid all the druggies 

I don't have a clue as what you can do up there. I've been out once in Glasgow and had a vasectomy too.

Tho not on the same night. 😂🤣

1 hour ago, Devil said:

Not been for a few years, The  Ibrox ban, and my dad dying leaves me no reason to go. I have always taken the route of getting advice of taxi drivers, wherever in the world i have been. They really are the best local guides and source of advice.

12 hours ago, Devil said:

What sort of thing do you like to do. The tour of Ibrox is excellent it takes roughly 90 minutes and costs £15 for adults and £5 for kids.
https://tickets.rangers.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/ProductTravel.aspx?ProductSubType=TOUR&FilterTemplate=TEMPLATE1

Glasgow has lots of different types of museums and various other things. It is a football city with five teams based there including the national side. One wee tip if you are walking about the city centre look up some of the architecture is amazing. Pubs take your pick from working men’s pub to Irish bars to high end cocktail bars and everything else in between 

Edinburgh is nice enough if the castle and Royal mile are your thing it’s not as friendly as Glasgow though