Very small children with Covid

My wee granddaughter 8 months old has Covid they are in Scotland. She was at her childminder for an hour earlier this week a trial time before her mum starts back work two days later word arrived that the childminder her husband and daughter all had it. She is now at the children’s hospital they have been. There since before 8am and they are sitting in with all the other people waiting to be seen. You would think they would have a separate area for children with Covid  

2 hours ago, Makdee said:

My wee granddaughter 8 months old has Covid they are in Scotland. She was at her childminder for an hour earlier this week a trial time before her mum starts back work two days later word arrived that the childminder her husband and daughter all had it. She is now at the children’s hospital they have been. There since before 8am and they are sitting in with all the other people waiting to be seen. You would think they would have a separate area for children with Covid  

yeah you'd think so mate. Hope all goes well.

She is home from the hospital they are saying she is over the worst. But having listened to her breathing etc I would hate to have seen her at her worst. She has no taste at the hospital they gave her something really bitter and got no reaction 

On 10/09/2021 at 12:35, Makdee said:

She is home from the hospital they are saying she is over the worst. But having listened to her breathing etc I would hate to have seen her at her worst. She has no taste at the hospital they gave her something really bitter and got no reaction 

That’s shocking Mak, hope she’s ok. 

On 10/09/2021 at 12:35, Makdee said:

Nothing worse, my eldest had Stryder (spelling) something that mostly effects big baby boys, we were told, it'll be fine etc, but lying at night listening to him breathing was one of the worst experiences I have had, the wife was stressed to fuck.

Hope all goes well.