Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

I wonder how long i've been stood up...


boro_boy

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

thats cool. that is banter. but some of the stuff you have put up is just not on tbh. not sure why you have a problem with women but you clearly do. 

Strangely looks like Siegfried and Roy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

I don’t care what you want you moan away that your moult liked because you are younger what a load of nonsense and picking me up on a mistake in my post isn’t really very mature now is it. It stops now or I delete posts you know the drill 

you might want to delete the posts that show a women breast feeding a child with the comments that suggest a women should go and feed her neglected child. again i ask mak if the next time you show a picture of one of your girls having a good time at a bbq having a drink how would you feel if i had posted the same stuff to you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

you might want to delete the posts that show a women breast feeding a child with the comments that suggest a women should go and feed her neglected child. again i ask mak if the next time you show a picture of one of your girls having a good time at a bbq having a drink how would you feel if i had posted the same stuff to you. 

@Makdee I'm not moaning I am stating a brief fact and someone making a comment that I am neglecting my child is below disgusting.... What do they know? How old are your daughters. See the positives in my posts and the banter value, don't just get hooked in with the hoi polloi becuase it is easier.

Some things here have been said that are definitely wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

you might want to delete the posts that show a women breast feeding a child with the comments that suggest a women should go and feed her neglected child. again i ask mak if the next time you show a picture of one of your girls having a good time at a bbq having a drink how would you feel if i had posted the same stuff to you. 

Were did you get that post from?

Did he delete it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, sployal said:

Unique i know you are uneducated but not stupid, street wise as they say, but if you cannot see through her then you are what is known as a 'pigeon'

What is it you are getting at? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shite posted on here and my peaceful post was deleted 😅

I was and still am easily the most knowledgeable football poster this forum has had, I am also a decent person who ended up in a daft war on this forum.

I came back to post in the predictor thread and got tempted back in.

How I can be rejected on this forum is comical, the stuff I read daily and I'm rejected 😂😂😂😂

The guys I've made my peace with, look after yourself

I thought I'd come back and help this place back to life, won't bother. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Devil said:

Shite posted on here and my peaceful post was deleted 😅

I was and still am easily the most knowledgeable football poster this forum has had, I am also a decent person who ended up in a daft war on this forum.

I came back to post in the predictor thread and got tempted back in.

How I can be rejected on this forum is comical, the stuff I read daily and I'm rejected 😂😂😂😂

The guys I've made my peace with, look after yourself

I thought I'd come back and help this place back to life, won't bother. 😂

well im not sure if that is true 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

well im not sure if that is true 😄

By a mile, an absolute mile.

Jog on racist cunt.

Your the biggest waste of breath this forum has ever had.

What you said on the other forum was an absolute embarrassment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very fact racist cunts like Unique are allowed on here is the reason the place is as dead as fuck.

Your post was a disgrace and your cry because others mock your background.

Fucking fat racist prick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Devil said:

By a mile, an absolute mile.

Jog on racist cunt.

Your the biggest waste of breath this forum has ever had.

What you said on the other forum was an absolute embarrassment.

what did i say on the other forum 😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Devil said:

Very fact racist cunts like Unique are allowed on here is the reason the place is as dead as fuck.

Your post was a disgrace and your cry because others mock your background.

Fucking fat racist prick.

cant argue with that tbh🤣. i wear that badge with pride 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    6,349
    Total Topics
    157,481
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    688
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Aiz321
    Newest Member
    Aiz321
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...